<mina has created a group chat>

mina: okay! this has all of the class in it, and i figured since we were having an odd dorm system this could help us communicate!

(y/n): okay? like what? we are moving into the dorms tomorrow.

mina: well, i thought maybe we could make teams!

kirishima: what?

midoriya: what do you mean ashido?

uraraka: i dont get it.

tooru: i think this is a great idea!

iida: i think communication is a good thing, but could you please explain what is happening mina?

mina: okay! so we already have the bakusquad, dekuquad and girlsquad, i think we all need to choose sides, with five people on four different teams everything would be even!

tokoyami: this might be a good idea.

shoji: yea, i mean then people only work with people they like.

(y/n): so there are four teams, what are the names?

sero: i say there is the bakusquad, girlsquad, lonesquad, and dekusquad. i think the girlsquad could be called (y/n)squad though.

mina: perfect! everyone on the bakusquad say I!

sero: I

bakugo: I

kirishima: I

kaminari: I

mina: okay! perfect! ill also join the bakusquad. now how about the dekusquad?

uraraka: I

iida: I

todoroki: I

midoriya: I

tsu: I

mina: great! the girlsquad?

(y/n): I

jiro: I

yaomomo: I

hagakure: I

shinso: fine, i guess ill join this one.

mina: yay! that means koda, tetsutetsu, sato, shoji, and tokoyami are on the lonesquad!

iida: (y/n), i personally see no problems but do you see any pairs that we need to change due to gender?

(y/n): i mean, ochako and izu are fine, so are you and tsuyu, eijiro and mina?

iida: i see your point, but we cant prevent what has already happened right?

mina: OKAY! shutting that down real quick! me and eiji will behave!

(y/n): okay, katsuki if you see them too busy with each other to focus on school or survival let me know, okay?

bakugo: tch, fine.

hagakure: now that everything has been confirmed, does anyone wanna vote to change their group names?

shoji: yea, maybe not the lonesquad, it makes us feel like the rejects.

tokoyami: true, but what could we name it?

tetsutetsu: how about the boysquad, to rival the girlsquad?

sato: im fine with that.

jiro: good, because i wanna vote to change the girlsquad to the (y/n)squad.

hagakure: i second this!

yaomomo: yes!

shinso: i dont really care.

(y/n): fine.

iida: okay! now everyone you should all go to sleep, its already 11pm and we have our first day at the dorms tomorrow!