chapter 70: new rules

after showing everyone the list aizawa sent you all back to the dorms. "what did he mean by 'you all mean a lot to (y/n), each and every one of you'? did he say something?" mina asks the girls while we walk home, "(y/n)...the promise you made me still stands right?" kyoka asks worriedly, "yes, currently i have no intention of dying." you say confidently, "what do you mean by currently?" momo asks, "i cant promise i wont die, but right now there is no apparent threat." you say, "good. i dont know what i would do without you..." ochako says sadly, "by the way, did you all notice how after we got back from lunch aizawa seemed sadder than usual?" tooru asks, "yea, that is strange." tsuyu agrees, "did you do that (y/n)?" kyoka asks, "its a possibility." you say, "speaking of depressing,  did you hear what happened at tartarus?" mina asks, "no, what happened?" you ask worriedly, "it was hit by a tsunami, all for one, stain, and a ton of smaller villains escaped." momo explains sadly, "go back to the dorms. now." you say before sprinting full speed back to the school. 

"whats the plan?" you ask when you burst into aizawas office, "what are you talking about?" he asks in confusion, "tartarus was hit by a tsunami and some of the worst villains escaped, how are we fighting them?" you ask, "well, for now at least we arent. our only shot that isnt suicidal against all for one is midoriya, as for stain we are looking for him." he explains, "i could kill him. i could go start looking now, even if i die i could save thousands of lives. let me go, ill jump him into space if i have to." you say confidently, "no. absolutely not, you are only permitted to use over x50 to directly protect your classmates, if you disobey you wil be expelled and arrested." aizawa threatens, "besides, what if you kill all for one and stain goes after the girls? you couldnt protect them." aizawa warns, "fine." you agree, "but the moment we find either of them i need you to tell me, with my quirk i might even be able to allow izuku to go over his limit. either way i am helping, legally or not." you  demand, "okay, now go protect your family. we have no idea when either will attack." aizawa demands.

when you eventually get back to the dorms you call the full class into the common space. "i am pulling rank again, from now on you are not allowed to leave this building for any reason withou myself, katsuki, shoto, or izuku present. one of us also needs to stay here whenever there is someone here, that includes walking to and from school. we will be leaving in half hour intervals, izuku leaves at five, shoto five thirty, katsuki six, and me six thirty, you can go with whoever you choose but not alone. if you are not aware both the hero killer stain and all for one recently escaped tartarus, if you see either you are to immediately run to the nearest hero or previously mentioned classmate, you are only allowed to engage if it is to save someone, however the best chance we have against them are our elites, during this time i will also be holding an optional training session in gym B, you will be allowed quirk usage as much as you would like. it will be every night from five to eight pm." you explain, "are we allowed to go buy food?" sato asks, "no. i already had them agree, and tenya, shoto and momo will be purchasing the food and other necessary supplies, if you need something we would not normally get there will be a ist on the fridge, izuku and shoto will buy the items each friday night." you explain, "what about all the other classes?" mina asks, "i have no control over them unfortunately, however i will be informing aizawa about this arrangement and suggesting to monoma he does the same." you say, "you didnt even get aizawas clearance to do this!? who gave you the right to boss us around?" kaminari asks, "well, the majority of you, aizawa himself, and i didnt see any of you fighting all for one. you know why? because when i agreed to be a double agent i made it clear that none of you were allowed to, i know good and well if you were given the opportunity most of you would fight him, especially if you saw it was a losing battle, however thats exactly why they locked you in a bunker. for your own safety, from the villains a yourselves." you explain. "will there be any changes to the rules indoors?" tenya asks, "no. at least nothing any of you need to worry about, if i dont talk to you soon then nothing to do with you will have changed." you explain, "now your all dismissed, i need tokoyami, shoji, shinso, izuku, eijiro, katsuki, shoto, tenya, and kyoka to stay behind." you add.

when everyone else leaves you finally speak up, "i am going to tell you this, my mind is set that i at least am doing it, nobody can talk me out of it, however any of you can leave whenever you want, this is in no way an order." you explain, "that bad?" katsuki asks, "yea. my idea is that we all take turns staying up during the night, we only need seven people to agree, but it means once a week you will be losing a full nights rest." you explain, "what!? are you crazy! i am not allowing it!" kyoka argues, "oh, and your only here so you know whats going on, you and the other girls arent allowed to volunteer for this." you add, "i can take a night." shinso says, "yea! same here." izuku agrees, "okay, write down what days you want, first come first serve. i will take whatever is left, whether that be the whole week or just one day." you explain. an hour later you had a full list.

monday: shoto todoroki
tuesday: katsuki bakugo
wednesday: (y/n) (l/n)
thursday: tenya iida
friday: eijiro kirishima
saturday: izuku midoriya
sunday: hitoshi shinso

"thanks guys, during the night you are permitted to go on either side of the dorms, and also the roof." you say, "im gonna go schedule a meeting with aizawa and monoma." you add before running off.

the next day you and monoma sit in aizawas office, "why did you want us (y/n)?" aizawa asks, "i wanted to let you know that i pulled rank on the rest of the class, it will not effect class time in any significant way. here, just take a look." you then show him a list of everything you did, "why am i here?" monoma asks in confusion, "because i wanted to suggest doing the same for your class, you could even offer different times of leaving the dorms and we could combine it." you explain, "that could be smart, who are the strongest in your class monoma?" aizawa asks, "me, itsuka, kamakiri, and shiozaki. i am also not including ojiro in that." he explains, "good, can you two handle making a schedule on your own?" aizawa asks, "yea, now that i think about it though we may need vlad kings permission, "your fine. im bringing up this initiative in our next staff meeting, before then ill also give him a heads up."