chapter 12: an accident...

*kyoka POV*

when we left with kirishima to go to the teachers lounge something felt off. "why do you guys think aizawa wants us?" i asked, "well it is probably something to do with (y/n), seeing as he wasnt able to walk us here." momo says. "well either way we are here." i say, as we enter we see a rare sight...aizawa looks...worried. "okay kirishima you can go now, ill walk the girls back." aizawa says firmly, "yes sir." "now, im sure you are wondering why i needed you but not (y/n)." aizawa says, "yea whats the deal with that?" mina asks, "well he is the subject of this conversation. i have a few questions about him." aizawa replys, "my first one is, are any of you particularly close to (y/n)?" 

"yes, why?" we all reply at once, "wait so you all are close with him?" he asks confused, "yea, im pretty sure i speak for all of us when i say hes my best male friend." ochako adds, "okay well in that case, how has it been living in close proximity to him, has he  made any of you uncomfortable?" aizawa asks with a serious tone, "well there have been a couple times where it was, but that was mainly because of each other." tsu says. "could you please elaborate?" "well before i asked him about our costume i was super nervous that he would say no but before i could stop her tooru told him to come to my room." tsu says, "yea there was also one time where we were all walking to school together and this creep was flirting with me but, (y/n) stepped in and said i was his girlfriend to get the guy o go away." i says. "he WHAT?!" aizawa practically yells, "no no, its not like that right after he apologized and explained he thought that would be the fastest way for the guy to leave me alone. before he even did it i heard him apologize under his breath." i say, trying to defend (y/n). 

"okay, well i guess it was acceptable if you forgive him. anyhow, thats not what i wanted to talk to you all about. to put it simply (y/n)s parents have been in an accident. they unfortunately passed away this morning, i need you to not tell him, however tomorrow morning i will be telling him and excusing him and any of you who want to, to go back to the dorms." aizawa says sadly. "w-what?" "oh my goodness..." "ill definitely do that for him, after all hes done for me it only seems fair." tooru says "yea same here" i say, "same" this time from momo, "absolutely" ochako says determinedly, "of course" tsu says, "i cant believe that happened, i would be happy to" mina adds.

when we got back to the dorms mina, ochako, tooru, and momo went straight to their rooms hoping to avoid (y/n). i was hoping to do the same until he cam up to me and said, "so what did he want to talk to you guys about? you guys didnt get in trouble did you?" "no, he just wanted to know about. how you treated us." i say, "oh, okay." he replys with a disappointed look on his face. as i walk away i can only think about how he will react tomorrow.

*(y/n) POV*

after talking to kyoka you decide just to go to bed. the next morning when you get downstairs none of the girls will meet your eyes. "so you guys wanna walk to school together?" you ask trying to lighten up the mood, "no im gonna walk with deku and iida with tsu today" "im with todoroki" "same" "kirishima for me and tooru they respond. "oh, okay" you say sadly. 'well guess this is my last day, i dont know what i did but clearly im getting expelled.' you think as you walk to school. 

when you get to class the girls are still avoiding you so you just go straight to your seat. "okay class, today homeroom will just be a free period. except for you (y/n), come with me." aizawa says sadly, "okay. ill see you later i guess guys" i say sadly, assuming this will be the last time i see them. "see ya" ochako responds with a small smile. 

once we get to another room aizawa explains to me, "so last night i talked with the girls and learned a bit about you." "yea, im not sure what i did but im sorry, especially if i made one of them uncomfortable, so when do you want my stuff out of the dorms?" you ask on the verge of tears. "w-what? no your not getting expelled if anything i should say good job, when i asked if any of the girls were close with you they all said they were, in fact when one of them accidentally said something incriminating about you they immediately defended you." he says, "wait what did i do?" you ask confused, "well you called jiro your girlfriend." "wait, that made her uncomfortable?! i checked and she said it was okay! im very sorry ill apologize as soon as i can!" you say panicking. "i doubt that, now the real reason your here is because i have some bad news...your parents were in an accident and they passed away yesterday."