chapter 86: answered questions

"guys! did you see the news!?" ochako asks worriedly, "no, what happened?" you ask, "while they were transporting the student that betrayed ketsubutsu the entire squadron of police was killed! they were all found dead with holes in their organs, somehow no holes in their skin though. the student met the same fate!" ochako says worriedly, "where was this?" you ask, "right between us and tokyo." ochako replys, "alright, for now we have no need to be worried." you say. after getting a quick bite to eat you decide to turn in for the night, however before you fall asleep you hear a knock on your door. "whats up?" you ask when you open it, "mr aizawa wanted me to tell you that school is out tomorrow, however this weekend we will be having a camping trip." tenya says, "thanks." you say before closing the door and returning to bed.

the next morning when you go down the stairs you see everyone in a panic. "whats wrong?" you ask confusedly, "come look." aizawa says, when you walk toward the front of the building you see spray paint all over the windows. a frog, boots and gloves, a meteor, headphones, horns, and a dollar sign. all crossed out. "(y-y/n) this is a joke right?" izuku asks nervously, "no. somebody is declaring war on U.A." you say, "thats what i was afraid of." aizawa says, "wait, are we targets?!" kaminari asks, "no. this is probably the same people who attacked kyoka and mina, and killed those police." you reveal, "what does this mean?" eijiro asks, "that im not letting any of you out of my sight." you say sternly, "are we still going camping?" tooru asks, "yes. and there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of. me, (y/n), and all might will all be looking out for you all, if i thought you were in danger you would be in the bunker." aizawa explains, "okay..." mina says reluctantly, "dont be that way mina! this camping trip will be so much fun!" you say, trying to cheer her up, "yea! where are we going!?" mina asks excitedly, "well this time it wont be for training, you also will not have cabins. we will be camping on a beach with a small cliff overlooking it, it is shaded all day except morning, and the ocean should be fairly warm." aizawa explains, "wouldnt a cliff be the perfect place for someone to ambush us?" sero asks, "yes. but it is also the best defensive position, me and all might are sleeping up there and we will have a ladder up and down for (y/n) to keep watch as well." aizawa replys, "how many tents do we have? how many people do they fit?" tooru asks, "we have eleven tents, they each hold two people, (y/n) and one other person will be by themselves." he answers, "why cant (y/n) sleep with us?" ochako asks, "because i said so." aizawa says sternly, "also nobody needs to approve anybody staying with other people, however if you are second then the first one there over ranks you." aizawa adds, "all you should need to bring are a few changes of clothes, a swimsuit or two, and probably more than one pair of shoes." aizawa says, "and no alcohol, drugs, anything sexual, or weapons unless told otherwise." you add, "aw! your no fun!" mina pouts, "if you want to bring a knife that bad just ask." you joke, "why no weapons? i thought you trusted us all." sato asks, "because for one katsuki shouldnt be given easy access to them, and also you might hurt yourself in your sleep." you explain.

after everyone disperses aizawa walks up to you. "try to enjoy this, will ya?" he asks, "maybe. but dont expect me to get much sleep." you warn, "i know. thats why you have your own tent, so nobody else does." he explains. "hey (y/n)! wanna come shopping with us?" izuku asks, "sure! ill be right there." you say before running off. when you are ready you return and see izuku, katsuki, eijiro, ochako, mina, and tooru waiting for you. "shoto are you planning on leaving anytime soon?" you ask him, "no." he replys simply, "okay, keep an eye on the others for me, call izuku if you need anything or are leaving." you say before leaving. 

"do you mean to be overprotective?" katsuki asks randomly, "huh? what do you mean?" you ask him, "when was the last time you let any off the girls go somewhere without one of the six of us, and didnt ask someone to keep an eye on them?" he asks, "i-im not sure." you admit, "do you mean to be that way?" izuku asks curiously, "no, ill try not to as much i guess, im sorry." you apologize, "its fine (y/n)! we dont mind." mina says, "well, i might be wrong but it could be because of your parents deaths. you clearly learned the hard way that you cant save everyone, so you might subconsciously keep the people you care most bout within your reach, so you can save them no matter what." izuku explains, "that would make sense..." you admit, "it doesnt really matter guys, all of us know you care about us and know we can protect ourselves, but you just dont want us to get hurt." tooru interjects, "yep! it just means he cares about us." ochako agrees.

when you arrive at the mall you shop for a while until you notice izuku looking uncomfortable, "whats wrong?" you ask him, "well, this is the same mall that shigaraki cornered me in. since we just lost our provisional licences im just a bit on edge." izuku explains, "everything will be fine, there is nothing to worry about." you reassure him, "but something could happen..." izuku argues, "and a meteor could be on a collision course with earth. do you know why you dont need to worry?" you ask him, "why?" he asks, "because even if there is a meteor, or villains, or whatever. ill protect you, ill protect them, ill protect everyone." you explain, "but (y/n) that would be illegal!" he argues, "i know, but that wont stop me." you say, "besides i still have this." you joke as you pull out the 'get out of jail free' card.