chapter 5: the results

*(Y/N) POV*

after a few days you get to know everyones quirks and names. but that doesnt matter, today is the day that you and kirishima are meeting again. "so how do we want to do this?" kirishima asks. "i think we should just ask the girls." "yeah that seems fair." you and kirishima ask for a girls meeting in the common room.

 "why did you want us here?" hagakure asks. "we decided that instead of just waiting everything out, we should just let you girls decide who should be in your dorm area." you say. "yea, just write down your vote on one of these pieces of paper and put it in the box, whoever gets more votes moves in." kirishima says.

after all the votes were tallied the results were:

(y/n) 4 votes                                                                                                                                             

kirishima 2 votes

"well congrats (y/n) i trust you to behave." kirishima says. "okay, ill get my stuff out of your room today. can you guys show me where my room is?" you ask. "yeah sure follow us!" uraraka says. as you follow them you hear mineta shout, "(Y/N) YOU LUCKY IDIOT!!" but you decide to just ignore it. when you arrive at your room yaoyorozu says, "by the way, we put your room first, if you see any boys over here stop them please." she gives you her number then says, "if we invite anybody over we will text you. other than that please keep an eye and an ear out for us." "of course" you reply. "okay i think thats all guys. lets let him move in now." tsu says.

later that night when you finished moving in you got a text from yaoyorozu. <hey (y/n), me and the girls were wonder if you were free? if you are please come to my room. if you arent here in five minutes we will start without you> 'what does she mean start?' you wonder. after thinking this you shrug and walk down to her dorm. "yay (y/n) you came!" uraraka exclaimed. "yea what are we doing here?" well we decided that we wanted to talk to aiawa about something but we want you to come with us." ashido said happily. "uuhhh...okay?" you reply. "YAY" they all squeal.

 as you follow them to aizawas dorm you think to yourself 'what could they possibly want to ask him?' "okay we are here." jiro says. [knock] [knock] "what do you want?" aizawa asks as he opens the door. "we want permission for something!" hagakure says. "of course you do, why is (y/n) here?" he asks, "he won the contest and is living by us now!" ashido says. "okay well what do you want permission for?" you notice everyone turn to yaoyorozu. "well we would like a circumstance to break curfew, us girls talked and we thought it would be a fun idea to have a sleepover once a week. we want all of us girls, (y/n), and anybody else we want to be able to come. is there any day we could have some thing like this?" she asks. "okay, you can meet in (y/n)s dorm every saturday, however. both me and (y/n) need to agree with you if you want somebody else to come." he replys. "EEEE!!!" the girls squeal, "so this is what you wanted me for?" you ask. "yep and tonight is the first sleepover!" ashido says. "okay"