chapter 61: torture

after the first press conference the villains move you back into the warehouse, they also make the torture significantly worse. "so, any information today?" dabi asks while burning your left arm, "no." you say defiantly. "what if i said we had one of your friends?" dabi asks, "i wouldnt believe you." you say, "we will see..." he says. the next day it was togas turn for torture, she cut your arms hundreds of times. "careful or you will make me bleed out." you warn. "you will be fine...just cuter." she says sadistically. "im so excited for tomorrow!" she adds, "whats tomorrow?" you ask, "well...not only is U.A holding another press conference we have a surprise." she says before walking out of the room.

then day after kurogiri warps you to the bar again, when you get there you see momo tied up and gagged. "what...the...fuck...did you do to her!" you ask angrily, "we kidnapped her...we have a deal...if you rape her you can both go free. if you dont, we will." shigaraki says sadistically, "patience tomura. first is the press conference." kurogiri says calmly. while the others are working the TV dabi walks over to you. "you better escape, i had no idea about rape, i will not support it, say the word and i turn on them." he whispers in you ear, you look at him in surprise, "i supported stain, i just want a more fair society, i have killed rapists, and i am willing to do it again." he says. you just nod and turn to the TV. 

"what is wrong with U.A!? another student was kidnapped! is this fake like when (y/n) (l/n) turned to their side?" a reporter asks angrily, "unfortunately, no. however i have confidence that (y/n) will do everything in his power to protect her, if the villains have harmed her they may already be dead." aizawa says. thats when you notice...the lineup is nezu, mic, aizawa, and all might. "how will U.A make their students safer?" another reporter asks, "well, the villains took the hurricane as an opportunity, they got (y/n) while it was happening and yaoyorozu while she was helping rescuers." nezu explains, "from now on we will be more aware of where our students are at all times." he adds, "you all seem to call mr (l/n) by his first name but the other students by their last, why is that?" a reporter asks, "well, because we are all close to him, all my students are important to me, but i actually trust (y/n), recently i made him my teachers assistant." aizawa explains, "yes. in fact when (y/n) graduates if he wanted too he would be guaranteed a position at U.A, however i do not see this happening, the only reason he wants to be a hero is to save people." nezu explains, "present mic! we have gotten statements from everyone else, but what are your thoughts?" someone asks. 'this is it...the moment of truth.' you think, waiting for the signal. "well..." he starts, "everyone over your ears! we will explain!" all might yells in his muscle form. "AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" mic screams. 

at that moment you boost to x20. "you bastards fucked up..." you say menacingly, "you could have killed me and i wouldnt care...but you put my family in danger...dabi now!" you scream, dabi immediately turns and sends a blast of fire at the league which gives you enough time to run to momo. "did thy hurt you!?" you ask angrily, "n-no. what is happening?" momo asks while hugging you, "its okay...you will be fine." you reassure her. you then send a punch into the wall, it blasts apart and you see you are in a heavily populated area. "momo, run. i will be fine." you demand. "what? no! please! dont make me lose you again!" she says worriedly, "you wont. run to the police station, the whole way there yell for people to run away from this location, including heroes." you demand. "okay." she says before running away. "good job...you saved her, now can you save yourself?" toga asks before stabbing you in the side. "urgh! fuck off!" you say while throwing her into the wall. "tomura! we must escape!" kurogiri says while making a portal. "no!" you scream while jumping at him, you kick him in the neck, knocking him out instantly. you then turn to shigaraki and dabi, shigaraki is on top of him about to touch his neck. "you should have learned which side would win!" shigaraki says before touching him. "i regret nothing. my name is touya todoroki, tell shoto im sorry." he says before his head is fully disintegrated. "you asshole!" you scream. you then power up to x30 and kick him in the head.

"(y/n)!" you hear aizawa shout behind you. "toga and kurogiri are knocked out. shigaraki might be dead, i dont are though." you say bluntly. "where is yaoyorozu!?" he asks frantically, running to the police station, luckily it seems like twice, spinner, and mr compress didnt escape prison. if was just these four." you say, "four? where is dabi!?" aizawa asks worriedly, "well...lets just say im gonna need another patch...lets go to the police station, i will give the full story there. after a nap." you say before falling unconscious. when you wake up you are at the police station. "how long was i out?" you ask aizawa, "only twenty minutes, yaoyorozu gave her statement, do you want her to be in there when you give yours?" he asks, "sure. where is it?" you ask. "just down here." he says walking down a hallway.

"good morning (y/n)." tsukauchi says when you sit down "good morning, so you want my statement first?" you ask, "yes. but first..." he says. momo then tackles you in a hug, "im so glad your okay!" she says happily, "im fine. would it be possible to record this?" you ask, "why?" tsukauchi asks, "so i can just play it on the dorm TV, i dont wanna have to explain it more times." you explain, "sure, we will send aizawa a copy of the security feed." tsukauchi says pointing at a security camera. 

"okay...well, it all started when i heard izuku scream, i checked on him and he said he had a vision of me being kidnapped, i brought him into my room with the girls but it turned out ochako heard, she woke up the other girls and i promised i wasnt going to die any time soon. when they all went back to sleep toga revealed herself, she took ochako hostage to make be cooperate she also slightly cut her neck. when is asked to change i wrote down a note in the bathroom explaining what to do, aizawa should have that. i also put on my hero suits jacket, i got in a duffel bag and they brought me to a warehouse. for three days they tortured me, but only small beatings. thats when i saw the first press conference, after two more days they showed me that they had momo, shigaraki told me that after we watched the press conference i had to make a choice. either i could rape her and we would both go free, or i could let them rape her. while they were setting up the TV dabi told me something, that he would help me escape, he didnt like rapists. when mic screamed i beat up toga and kurogiri, dabi shot fire at shigaraki. i also told momo to run, i saw shigaraki crouching over dabi, before he killed him, dabi said: 'i regret nothing. i am touya todoroki, tell shoto im sorry.' before dying, i kicked shigaraki in the head and then aizawa showed up." you explain, "well, thanks for giving us some evidence, you are free to go." tsukauchi says, "lets go (y/n)." momo says walking out. "yea...lets go home."