chapter 123: goodbyes, and hellos!

as soon as the girls drop through the ceiling you see momo jump through the window. "surrender (y/n)! you cant win!" ochako demands. "actually...right after our final exams i made a slight change to my costume." you say before reaching into your vest, attached to your back is about twenty feet of rope. "now then, who first?" you ask as you rush towards them. the first person you go after is kyoka, and after tying her up in seconds you move on to ochako. when they are both down you realize you only have ten feet of rope left. "the hell?" you ask confusedly, "silly me! apparently rope and acid dont mix!" mina says as she attacks, you dodge the acid and tie her up as well. before you can attack momo is able to shoot you with a net gun, when you try to break out you realize you cant. "that material is something special i learned, its the perfect atomic combination of steel, diamond, and titanium." momo reveals, "well, you got me." you say. "(y/n) has been eliminated." aizawa says over the loudspeakers. the girls immediately untie each other and run out the door. 'damn, im gonna need rope made out of this stuff.' you think while trying to break free.
after about five minutes aizawa announces that the villains won. "does anyone know who the MVP was?" aizawa asks once you are all gathered, "either (y/n), katsuki, or momo. (y/n) made a way to rival his biggest weakness, katsuki was using his new AP: tracer shots to avoid property damage, and momo found a quick and painless way to subdue even (y/n)." tenya explains, "exactly. however (y/n) was still foolish to only have normal rope, especially when he is so close to yaoyorozu." aizawa scolds, "speaking of which, do you think you could make me some of that rope momo? i think it would be extremely handy to have." you explain, "sure! ill make sure you have it by tonight!" momo says happily.

later that afternoon you began to pack your belongings. when you finish you go down to the common room to say goodbye. "oh, you guys heading out too?" you ask when you see all the others already there. "yea, but we arent going to rack up three months of absences!" tenya says, "i doubt that will be an issue. nezu is the one who signed me up, after all." you explain. "oh! (y/n), here is the rope you wanted!" momo then runs over to you and hands you a few coils of it. "thanks, but i should get going now." you say, "well, goodbye then i guess." kyoka says before hugging you, "ill call you when i land, okay?" you ask, "yea, you better." she says.
when you arrive at the airport you are surprised to see aizawa waiting for you. "what are you doing here?" you ask, "you really think you can get an entire hero suit through security? anti-matter sent a pilot." aizawa explains, "you know english, right?" he asks warily, "of course i do! i only live there most of my life." you say, "oh, right." he says as he begins to walk away. when the two of you reach the plane, you notice that its looks very military. "you must be (y/n). my name is tim." a man with light brown hair and a beard says, "so your his pilot?" aizawa asks, "yep, hop in kid. we dont have any time to waste." tim orders.

after several hours of flying in silence you finally start a conversation. "so, where are you from?" you ask, "arizona. it gets hotter then hell in the summer." tim responds, "oh, is that where anti-matter is located?" you ask, "yea, there is a shit ton of desert there, perfect for what he does." tim explains, "what do you mean?" you ask, "well, anti-matter has a quirk called molecular speed, it basically lets him control the speed of any given for of matter, even down to subatomic levels. so using that he can either speed up his entire body to give him speed, or instantly create enough antimatter to destroy earth." tim explains, "well i guess that explains why he is the number one american hero." you say, "exactly. now buckle up, this should only take a minute or two." tim says as he starts accelerating the plane. within minutes you are able to see a vast expanse of dirt, small shrubs, and cactus. "just head into that building there, anti-matter should be waiting for ya." tim say while before driving the plane into a hanger.
when you walk in you are immediately blasted with a wave of cool air. "how hot is it out there?!" you ask yourself, "a hundred and fifteen. absolutely scorching." a voice says, you look behind you and see what looks like a middle aged man in a tshirt and jeans. "anti-matter?" you ask, "thats right, you must be (y/n). your room should be on floor eight, room three." anti-matter says while pointing at an elevator, "huh? but isnt this a one story building?" you ask, "yes, i probably should have said floor negative eight." anti-matter explains. you walk into the elevator and see several buttons, from 1-20. 'these floor must not be very big then.' you think before pressing the eight. after about a minute the doors open, you step out into an extremely white hallway, almost like a hospital. when you find your room and enter, you see that it is also completely white. 'shit! gotta call kyoka!' you think before pulling out your phone, when you try to call her it says you have no signal.

'she is going to kill me...'