chapter 111: their tests

when the two teams run into the cityscape, momo creates some sort of gun and hands it to ochako, she then floats both of them up onto a roof. on the other side of the arena katsuki uses his explosions to fly around, looking for his opponents. "who do you think is gonna win?" eijiro asks, "my money is on the girls, it looks like they have a good strategy, and katsuki doesnt." you explain, "true. although i think hes got this!" eijiro says. on the screen you then see katsuki blast his way up the building, when he gets to the top ochako fires the gun, sending a net at him. before it can hit him he sends a massive explosion at it, but somehow it keeps flying straight at him, catching him out of the air. however before he hits the ground, momo is able to catch him. "good job. everyone passed, meet me at the winners entrance." aizawa says before walking out of the room.

after they all return, tsuyu, shoto, and izuku begin their battle. "your goal is to eliminate the person on the opposing team with green hair. begin." he says boredly, "wont they know who they are against now?" momo asks, "midoriya and asui will both know about each other, but todoroki will be a complete surprise. they also have no idea if midoriya has a team or not." aizawa explains. "well, lets see how this turns out." denki says while the two teams rush into the fake neighborhood. "it looks like izuku isnt even using his quirk!" mina points out, "yea, i wonder why?" ochako asks, "he probably wants to save his energy. he is smart enough to know that if his goal is just to take down tsuyu, then she must have someone protecting her." you explain while shoto is carried onto a roof by tsuyu. you then see izuku spot them and activate full cowling, right after he does he jumps towards them, however before he can land an attack shoto creates a giant ice wall. "that might not be a smart move. asui gets weaker in the cold." momo says, "true, however shoto is probably keeping her warm with his fire." tenya counters. izuku then just kicks a hole in the ice, allowing himself a direct route to tsuyu. before he can attack, shoto blocks her with a smaller wall of ice, sealing him and izuku off from her. instead of just breaking the ice again, izuku jumps over it and kicks tsuyu, knocking her out.

after everyone returns you learn that nobody held back, meaning you all passed. "keeping with the tradition from last year, this summer we will be attending a training camp. we will be using our original choice from last year, a small group of cabins in the woods. if this were any other class than we would also be upping the security tenfold, however the only extra security we will be having is our hosts." aizawa explains, "what if we get attacked again?" denki asks, "well, currently we have no real reason to believe we would be. but even if we do, several of you students are already stronger than most pros." he answers, "do you care to tell us who?" denki asks jokingly, "i think you already know, however ill tell you still. (y/n), midoriya, bakugo, kirishima, todoroki, iida, and shinso." aizawa says bluntly, "i kinda forgot how far behind the rest of us are." sato admits, "none of you are behind, you are all significantly better than most second years, however those seven could single handedly win almost any fight." aizawa explains, "thats fair i guess." tooru agrees. "anyway, take a list of what you will need, then your all dismissed." aizawa says before going to sleep. while looking over the list you realized that you were most likely going to a wooded are, you also already had almost everything. "hey (y/n)! me, sero, shoji, tooru, and shinso were gonna go to the mall to pick up everything we need, wanna come?" mina asks from behind you, "sure." you say.

later that day you and the few others were waiting in the common room for mina. "where is she? usually (y/n) is the last person here." sero jokes, "touche." you say as mina walks down the stairs, "alright! lets go!" she says excitedly. when you all arrive at the mall you split up to find what you need, you are left with shoji and tokoyami. "what do you guys need?" you ask, "hiking boots." shoji replys, "i need a new pair of binoculars." tokoyami says, "okay then, i need some bug spray. lets head to a camping store." you say while beginning to walk away. "why do you need binoculars?" you ask tokoyami while walking, "well it may sound silly, but i actually enjoy watching animals. birds, insects, larger mammals, everything." he explains, "interesting. i never thought you would enjoy that kind of thing." shoji says, "yes, what do you enjoy shoji?" tokoyami asks, "mostly physical activities. sports, exercises, stretching, that kinda thing." he explains, "yoga?" you ask, "occasionally." he says while you enter the store. after finding everything you were looking for, everyone decided to get some food. "what did you get (y/n)?" tooru asks as she sits down with her soba, "i decided to try something different and get barbecue." you explain, "cool!" she says before digging into her food. "hey shoji, whats under your mask?" mina asks curiously, "nothing. because of my quirk i dont have an actual mouth." he explains, "wait, really?!" sero asks in surprise, "yep. thats why i wear a mask." he says, "honesty, i think everyone should wear masks." mina says. (wink wink)

AN: happy birthday best girl! here is a chapter with barely any of you!