chapter 22: what happened?

*aizawa POV*

its been about a week since (y/n) has been in a coma, currently all the other students are at their internships. [RING] [RING] 'who could that be?' i wonder. as i look at the caller ID i see its recovery girl. "hello?" i ask, "aizawa, (y/n) is in the process of waking up. it will take until tomorrow afternoon but he has gone into a lighter sleep." as soon as she says this i say, "okay, ill tell the girls that if the people they are interning with say its okay then they can come back for when he wakes up."

*ochako POV*

as soon as i got the call from aizawa that (y/n) will be waking up i run to gunheads office. "uh, mr gunhead sir?" i ask, "yes, what seems to be the matter." he responds kindly. "well i was wondering if i could be dismissed early." i say. "why? do i bore you that much?" he jokes. "no sir, my best friend is waking up from a coma tomorrow, he saved my life and i wanted to be there when he wakes up." i say with my head down. "of course, if thats what you want then you are dismissed." "thank you so much sir!"

*tsu POV*

a few minutes after aizawas call i was knocking on selkies door. "yes? what would you like?" he asks. "well sir, during the sports festival do you remember when there was an explosion sent at the audience causing the rest to be cancelled?" i ask, "of course." he replys. "well, those people were me and the other girls in class. the person that glowed red and saved everyone has been in a coma this week. he is by far my best friend, and he saved my life. tomorrow he is supposed to wake up, so i was wondering if i could be dismissed early?" i ask. "do you have feelings for this young lad?" selkie asks suspiciously.  "no, he is like the big brother i never had. in fact since there werent enough boys dorms he lives with the girls. one of us even convinced our parents to adopt him when his died." i say with a smile. "well in that case, who would i be to deny that!"

*momo POV*

when i got aizawas call uwabami was doing a commercial, when she got out i asked her. "could i talk with you for a moment?" "of course, what seems to be the problem?" she asks. "well, my best friend is waking up from a coma tomorrow and i was wondering if i could be dismissed early." i reply. "interesting...is it a boy?" she asks with a smirk. "yes it is, and i trust him with my life because he has saved mine twice." i reply with a straight face. "well then of course!"

*kyoka POV*

"uhh, death arms?" i ask, "whats up?" "c-could i be dismissed early?" i ask, worried he would say no. "why?" he asks confused. "well at the sports festival the boy who glowed red and saved us fell into a coma, he is waking up tomorrow." i sum up. "is that what you want?" he asks, "yes. he saved my life twice now, once at the USJ incident and now at the sports festival." i respond. "well then sure, just make sure not to slack off." he says sternly. "yes, sir!" i reply excited to finally get to tell (y/n).

*mina POV*

"MIDNIGHT!" i scream after the call with aizawa. "what?!" she asks worriedly. "WE NEED TO GO BACK TO UA!" i shriek excitedly. "what? why?" she asks confused, "(Y/N) IS WAKING UP TOMORROW!" "REALLY!?" "YEA!"

*tooru POV*

"invisible girl, i think its time to call it quits." aizawa says. "yes, sir!" 'man, when i interned with aizawa i didnt realize how little he actually sleeps' i think to myself. when we get back to the dorms he faces towards me. "have a good night hagakure, tomorrow should be more exiting." he says with a smirk. "what do you mean?" i ask. "oh nothing."

*(y/n) POV*

you wake up to a blinding light. "w-what happened?" you ask "(Y/N)!" you hear the girls yell. "yea? are you guys okay? im sorry i pushed you off the platform ochako, i didnt want you to get hit with the explosion." you say, the memories flooding back. "(y-y/n) you were unconscious for the last week." ochako stutters. "i was!? are you guys okay? im sorry if i worried you!" you start to apologize before tsu cutting you off. "(y/n) there is nothing to apologize about. we are all okay, but if it werent for you we wouldnt be." "yea, tsu caught me anyway, i didnt fall that far." ochako adds. before you can respond kyoka tackles you into a hug. "(y/n)! i should have told you!" she yells. "told me what?" you ask returning the hug. "w-well, m-my crush...is you..." she say quietly. "im sorry i didnt realize, i really should have." you respond. "w-wait your not mad?" she asks "i thought we were like your little sisters." she says sadly, "well, in a way you all are. mina is now literally. i decided that i would be there for ochako no matter what the problem especially after seeing how much she really cares about midorya. after seeing tooru taken advantage of i couldnt imagine doing anything other than protecting her. tsu is a lot like me in the way that we dont see people objectively, therefore crushes are not a thing really and after dressing up with her i saw how low her self esteem was and i decided to be there for her too. with momo i saw how even her close male friends still looked at her sometime, i decided to be the different one, all i want is for all of you to be happy. so i found a problem that i could help fix. with you however, at least until now, there hasnt been anything i could really help you with." you say with a smile. "s-so when you are okay w-would you l-like to go out on a d-date?" she asks embarrassed. "sure kyoka, if that makes you happy then i would love too." you respond kindly. "even though this is very adorable, we have a decision for you too make (y/n)." midnight says. "seeing as bakugo was the one responsible for all this, we decided that since you, who technically agreed to be harmed, would decide his punishment." aizawa says. "well, i want you to tell him he will be expelled in two days, when he is about to leave i want you to intercept him and say he isnt actually but if he ever tries to harm any of the girls again he will be." you say with an evil smirk. "yknow, thats a pretty good idea." aizawa says with a small smile. "however, we will have to make an exception for hero training." aizawa says slightly disappointed. "sure, but if he does something like he did to me, even if you dont expel him ill kill him." you respond. "now kyoka, when do you wanna do that date?"