chapter 58: alarms

after three hours the only class you had to inform was 1B. 'lets hope kendo is still awake.' you think when you enter their campus, "oh! someone from class A is here! are you here to mock us?" monoma asks running over to you, "no, is kendo still awake?" you ask, "no. just me." he says, "dammit, can you forget the fact im from class a for a minute? this is extremely important, as in nezu told me important." you say, "huh? what is it?" he asks, "this information is for emergencys only, can i trust you to keep your class safe?" you ask worriedly, "of course. i give you guys a hard time but its all in good fun, i dont want anyone getting hurt, i want to be a hero after all." monoma replys, "good. we have reason to believe there might be a hurricane soon, if it hits we need to get everyone into the apartment building, the staff knows whats going on so they will let you in, behind the receptionist desk, under a carpet there is a trapdoor with tons of food and water, only access it if the hurricane hits." you say, "how will i know when it hits?" he asks seriously, "present mic will be on the roof of U.A, if he sees anything he will shout as loud as possible." you explain, "got it. you can count on me." he says with a smile. "good, now i need to go get some sleep." you reply before going back to your apartment.

the next morning you see aizawa outside the building, "whats up?" you ask him when you get down, "just checking in on how everyone is doing, i also wanted to make sure nothing irreplaceable is outside." he explains, "okay, i noticed a lot of traffic this morning inside, who is left outside?" you ask, "shoji, shinso, tokoyami, kirishima, uraraka, asui, and kaminari." he replys, "okay. any update on the hurricane?" you ask, "well, it hit the land, its about seventy miles east, if it moves direction then we will have present mic yell." he explains, "okay, do we still have school today?" you ask, "yes. homeroom starts in thirty minutes." he says before walking away. after getting ready you walk to U.A with kyoka, "what did aizawa need you for last night?" she asks, "lets hope you dont find out, its nothing good." you say, "okay, you dont need to tell me, but you need to promise you will be safe." she demands, "i promise ill try not to die, but if its me or someone else you know my answer." you say, "i know...i just couldnt handle you almost dying again." kyoka says sadly, "dont worry, i dont plan on dying anytime soon." you say with a grin. "good. now lets hurry up." a few minutes later you arrive.

"everyone shut up. to start today i just wanted to remind you all of who are still on the edge of expulsion." aizawa says, causing gasps. "those people are midoriya, bakugo, and kirishima. kirishima has less to worry about, but midoriya and bakugo you two are on the edge." he says bluntly. "yes, sir." they both say quietly, knowing what he means. 'he is warning them not to run off to save people during the hurricane!' you think, "today we will be going over the plans for the future: in two weeks time, we will be moving you all back to normal dorms, if you want you can keep whatever you got fro this experiment, the dorms will be a carbon copy of the originals, room orders will be the same, everything." mina then raises her hand, "what ashido?" he asks, "two questions! one, will the rles be the same? and will (y/n) still control us?" she asks, "yes. this year i am adding a new position, currently we have class rep and vice rep, however above both of this will be the teachers assistant. im sure you can all guess who that will be." aizawa says, "katsuki?" you joke, "the teachers assistant will have the same authorities i do, except for grading, expelling, classes, and access to meetings." aizawa explains, "how is that any different? (y/n) is already like a second teacher." ochako says, "now its official, it also gives me a valid reason to want him in the loop." he explains, "thats fair." tsuyu says. "now, a few students from other classes, or even schools might be joining our training this year, not all the time but for specific exercises. however they will mainly be from shiketsu and class b." aizawa says, "maybe some from ketsubutsu as well." he adds. "will we be doing any hero training today?" tenya asks, "hopefully not." aizawa says, "what do you mean?" ochako asks, "aizawa you in there?" you hear midnight ask through the door. "yes. come in." he says, "great." she says walking in, "oh! sorry for interrupting, nezu needs us in his office." midnight says when she sees everyone. "okay. (y/n) your an interesting person, answer questions until i get back." he says walking away, "why me?" you ask jokingly. you then walk up to the podium and sero asks the first question, "did you know about being the teachers assistant before us?" "nope. i was just as surprised as you were, i know other teachers have had them in the past but never aizawa." you explain, "is this going to go to your head?" shoji asks, "no, probably not, i was already close to aizawa and the other staff, i like to think im not egotistical." you say, "what did he mean having a reason to want you in the loop?" koda asks shyly, "well, there have been a few times i have been given information beforehand for safety, whether it be my own or someone elses, i knew specifics about the training camp before we even got on the plane, there are a few other things too." you explain, "how would you knowing something be safer than everyone" tetsutetsu asks, "well, im sure if they every pull a dropping out of the sky, or raid for a little girl, thing again they will tell me, both times i was inured and almost did things i would have regretted later." you explain, "like cussing out the symbol of peace, for instance." you explain, "does that mean you regret what happened during the fight with overhaul?" kyoka asks, "not at all. i meant i almost forced tsuyu and ochako to go home, if i had done that me and ryukyu might have been finished, and i dont think i would have gone as hard as i did. i have no regrets though, me and nighteye were the only two fatally injured, and we both did it so no one else had to." you explain. "what did aizawa want to talk to you boys about?" mina asks, "i dont have the right to say, just hope you dont find out." you say grimly.