chapter 103: awakening

"i love you." the moment you say that you feel yourself go limp, what feels like moments later you hear voices. "-code pink, not ready-" you hear, along with someone saying, "-not again." and finally, "no...(y/n) please dont go."

after hearing those words you felt nothing, saw nothing, heard nothing, you were dead. "interesting." a voice says behind you, you turn to see a woman. she was fairly tall, was wearing a hero costume that includes yellow gloves, and a white cape. "who are you?" you ask, "my name is nana shimura. i was the wielder of one for all before all might and midoriya. however now i can feel it in you." she explains, "how is that possible?" you ask, "well, my best guess is that being the hero he is, midoriya used his advanced all for one to pass you one for all, however only to temporarily help you survive." she answers, "am i dead?" you ask, "for now, yes. right now you are inside one for all. when a user passes it on, part of their soul stays inside it. thats why it is so powerful, it has part of all the past users. but aside from that, i have a question for you." shimura announces, "what?" you ask, "dont get me wrong, i dont have supernatural powers or anything, but is this what you want? death, i mean. one for all past users have a bit of a pattern, it may just be a coincidence but all of its past users only died because they were ready to. in fact when all might used the last of his power, he came here for a while. but then chose to return to midoriya." she says. "well, no. i dont think im ready to die yet, i still need to protect my family." you say confidently. "okay then." she says before disappearing.

as you open your eyes you see kyoka crying next to your bed. 'i must be in a hospital.' you think. "please be the same (y/n)..." she whispers, at that you put your hand on hers. "try harder...to get rid of me...kyoka." you say weakly. "(y/n)!?" she asks excitedly, "hi." you say, "guys! he woke up!" kyoka says as she hugs you and starts to cry. "well ill be damned." aizawa says in disbelief, "it worked...it worked! i can get my son back!" the man you recognize as robert cheers. "(y/n)!" mina says excitedly, "you woke up!" ochako cheers, "how?" tsuyu asks in disbelief, "i-is this a dream?" she adds, "no, hes alive." momo says as she cries as well "im so happy your alive!" tooru says. "how long was i dead?" you ask, "only a few days." aizawa answers, "what?! what did you tell everybody?" you ask, "you can watch the announcement when you get home, "for now i need to help chisaki with something, all of you stay here." aizawa orders before leaving.

while he was gone the girls informed you of the deal between the heroes and robert. "so just to wake me up, they are letting him revive overhaul?" you ask, "pretty much." kyoka responds. suddenly aizawa walks in the door. "how did it go?" you ask, "fine, he was able to get him back to before he lost his mind, however if he continues villainous behavior he will be arrested immediately." aizawa explains, "great. where is everyone else, by the way?" you ask, "they dont reall know that we are here, as far as they know your still dead." momo explains, "well then lets go." you say before trying to stand up, however when you do you immediately begin to wobble. "jiro and uraraka, help him walk. all might should be outside with a car." aizawa orders. when you all eventually make it there you begin the drive to U.A.

after you arrive the girls all go in to make sure everyone is awake and not busy. "okay, your good. go inside." aizawa says after checking his phone. you begin to walk up the pathway, and the moment you open the door everyone freezes. while everyone is in shock you go sit down on one of the couches. "(Y/N)?!" izuku asks in shock, "hi there, i believe you have something to take back." you joke as he walks over, "oh, right!" he says before taking it back. you then notice eijiro staring at you in disbelief from across the room. "hey eijiro. miss me?" you joke, "GUYS! (Y/N) IS OKAY! COME DOWNSTAIRS!" he shouts before running over to you. within a minute almost everyone had gathered. "how are you alive?!" katsuki asks, "well izuku gave me one for all to help me live, and then i think someone used their quirk?" you say questioningly, "yea, pretty much correct." mina confirms. "i came as soon as i heard!" you turn around to see togata, nejire, amajiki, and eri. "hey guys." you greet. "(y/n)! im so happy your alive!" eri says as she runs over to you. "yea, so am i." you joke, "have you watched the school assembly yet?" nejire asks curiously, "not yet, im planning on doing that next." you explain, "we will watch it with you!" togata announces. when everyone agrees you turn it on.

"oh." you say, "yea..." kyoka agrees in embarrassment. "man, aizawa went off on those kids!" togata says, "yea, i would have too." you say, "of course you would." mina teases. "apparently a bunch of pros and rich families pooled some money together and there is gonna actually be a statue of you (y/n). its starting construction in a few days." izuku explains, "so by 'rich families' you mean the iidas and yaoyorozus" you ask suspiciously, "maybe." momo says, "oh, most definitely. although they might not since you survived." tooru says, "yea, im gonna talk to nezu and see if i can give the money to charities or something, at the very least give it back to whoever donated." you explain, "im sure that would be fine." tenya reasons, "anyway, im just glad to be back."

AN: alrighty, well here we are again. so i was looking back at the school assembly chapter and i realized i forgot a very important word. during his rant aizawa says, 'for fucks sake, one of my students got close to him purely because he was one of the few people who ogled her!' however that was most definitely not what i wanted! i fixed it, and now its 'for fucks sake, one of my students got close to him purely because he was one of the few people who never ogled her!'

thank you for coming to my TED talk