chapter 11: party time!

after the announcement aizawa made we were all able to go back to the dorms, while you were walking back with the girls mina drops the question. "so what are you guys gonna dress up as?" "well i was thinking about going as a witch!" ochako says happily, "i dunno maybe a ghost?" tooru says. "me and kyoka re gonna do a  costume swap!" momo exclaims. "i dont know what about you mina?" tsu asks, "i think im gonna see if kiri will costume swap with me." she replys. "i dont really know what to do either." you say.

*tsu POV*

the truth was i did have an idea. i just didnt know how to say it. <tsuyu to "da grils"> <guys i need a girls only meeting in my room now.> a few minutes later all the girls were gathered in my room, "whats up tsu? and why didnt you want (y/n)?" mina asks, "well the truth is i do have a costume idea, i just dont know hot to suggest it." i reply. "what is it? im sure its great!" ochako says, "well...i was thinking maybe somebody could be the princess and i could be the frog..."  i say looking at my feet. "okay. im texting (y/n) your gonna tell him that right now." tooru says, "what?! no i dont know if he will say yes!" i say trying to stop her, "too late the message is sent"

*(y/n) POV*

[DING] i looked down and noticed tooru texted me, <(y/n) tsus room now> 'well thats odd' you think as you start walking over to her room. [Knock] [Knock] "hold on im coming." tsu responds, when she opens the door you can tell somethings up. "whats wrong?" you ask, "just come sit down please." 'strange' you think. as you walk in you notice the rest of the girls sitting down as well. "so tsu, mind telling (y/n) what you told us?" mina asks with a smirk. "well...the truth is i do have and idea for a costume..." she says, "really? thats awesome tsu!" you reply with a smile, "i was hoping...we could do one together where it was the princess and the frog..." "tsu...thats an awesome idea!" you reply, "you could be the princess and i could be the frog!" "wait, your really okay with it?" tsu asks in disbelief. "yea, of course!"

a few days later and it was finally saturday. "tsu you look beautiful." you say, "t-thanks (y/n). and thanks for even doing this." she replys, "of course! its super cool." you were in a male version of her costume while she was in a frilly green dress. "now lets go, i also entered us in the costume contest!" you say excitedly. "o-oh okay." she says embarrassed. as you were taking the stairs down to the common room you say ochako, "oh tsu! and (y/n)! you guys look so cute!" she says excitedly, "you look great too ochako" you reply. after a little while of checking out everyones costumes midnight announced it was time for the costume contest. "everyone who signed up for the contest please come to the front! everyone else please sit down on the couches." 

as me and tsu walked up we looked at all the other people. there was sero in a spider man suit, mina and kirishima costume swapped, and iida in his big brothers hero suit. "these are our finalists! starting from the right explain your costume!" midnight orders. first was iida, "well my costume is my personal favorite hero, my big brother, in fact this is his hero suit!" next was mina and kirishima, "well we decided to swap costumes!" mina says, "thats about it hehe" kirishima adds. after them was sero, "i just thought my quirk is a lot like his so i went with this! then it was us... "well this costume was tsus idea actually, but we are the princess and the frog." "yea, i didnt think (y/n) would accept at first." she said while scratching the back of her head. "well everyone! write your vote on a slip of paper and put them in this box!" midnight announces. after a few minutes she reveals who won. "the winner with eight votes is...THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG!" "w-wait really?" tsu whispers. 

"congratulations, you won by a tremendous amount! however. asui and the rest of the girls i need you to meet aizawa in the teachers lounge immediately." midnight says. "can i walk them there at least? i dont want a...repeat" you ask, "no. kirishima would you mind walking them?" "of course! lets go girls!" he says excitedly, "okay see ya later (y/n)" tsu says. after they left you went up to midnight. "what did aizawa wanna talk to hem about? they didnt get into trouble again did they?" you ask worriedly, "no, he just wants to talk with them about sharing the dorms with you." "oh...okay" 'something seems fishy' you think to yourself.