chapter 159: nomu?! (pt 4)

*tooru POV*

when more villains appear, i follow the plan and move forward silently. i turn around to report to tenya, only to see my classmates are all gone. 'oh no! our plan is falling apart!' i think while looking around for aizawa. "invisible girl, right?" i turn around and see hawks looking in my general direction. "yeah, how can you see me?" i ask, "i cant. my wings can sense you. anyway, your no good in a fight, yeah?" he asks, "thats right." i admit, "okay. take one of my gloves so the others can see you, and look for your class." he orders before flying back towards the action. i sprint towards the nearby warehouses, and start trying to open doors. after a few locked ones, i am i finally able to open one, only to be met with a huge figure feet away from me.

*katsuki POV*

after the villains and nomu appear, i get brought to a warehouse. "where the hell am i?!" i ask angrily. a prerecorded message plays from voleraty, and a nou like at the USJ climbs out of a pit. "so...i finally get a shot at you, bastard!" i launch myself at it, and try blasting it. the nomu screeches and fans the smoke away with one swipe. "oh, so your strong? that doesnt matter! ill kill you anyway!" after several minutes of constant attacks, i still havent even scratched it. "fuck it, i dont have time for this! howitzer impact!" even after my ultimate move, the nomu stands tall. 'dammit, brute force wont work.' i think as it starts running at me. right as it gets within range, i use a blast to launch myself into the air. i hear the warehouse doors open, and a all too familiar scream. "TOORU!" i use large blasts to put myself between tooru and the nomu, and put my arms straight out. the damn thing keeps running, so i plant my feet and prepare to catch its massive arm as it punches. "get back!" i scream when the fist makes contact with my arms. tooru backpedals a few feet away, allowing me to turn around and use two explosions to send myself into the nomu like a bullet. "run, dammit!" i scream while looking at a frozen glove.  "no! you have done so much for me, the least i can do is help!" she argues, "help me by getting out of here!" i shout while standing back up. tooru decides to channel her inner (y/n) and be stubborn as fuck, and sprints towards the fucking nomu. "seriously tooru! this thing took a howitzer impact! it has more physical power than even deku!" i yell as she gets closer. "good! get ready to go nuts!" she jumps at the nomu and shouts, "warp refraction!" she b;inds the nomu and ducks behind it. 'use your training, dammit! dont hurt her!' i think while putting my hands together. "AP shot: sniper!" by controlling when exactly the sweat detonates, and concentrating the explosion into a small area, im able to make a solid beam of destruction about three inches in diameter. i blast the nomu in the head, and it stands strong. "FUCK!" i scream while pushing myself even further. i feel my arms start aching, but dont stop. a few bubbles start forming from my skin, and i force myself to continue. "its dead!" tooru screams, making me stop. "dammit...i went too far." i say while collapsing to my knees. "its okay! the cavalry is here, and (y/n) has everything under control!" i turn around, pushing through the pain, and point my palms at the doorway. after seeing toga in a cavalry uniform, i lower them slightly. "your helping us?" i ask suspiciously, "yep! (y/n) said that i should try to be friends with you guys, since you wont judge me!" the fucking psycho says.

*izuku POV*

as soon as more villains appear, i am transported to a huge underground battlefield. over some speakers, i hear someone start talking. "ah izuku midoriya. i know all your dirty little secrets, and soon the whole world will too. this is being broadcasted live to millions of people, and i couldnt be more excited! in front of you, there is a nomu. remember the USJ? well this one is even more perfect! it has complete shock nullification, impregnable skin, extreme regeneration, and exact organs! there is no way to defeat it! i hope the people will enjoy watching you die!" voleraty says. 'no way...' i think while staring at it. the nomu itself is white, almost as white as snow, however it doesnt have a revealed brain. instead, its skull is full. "it sound like this thing might be really unbeatable! the only way i can think of killing it are drowning it, suffocating it, or launching it into space. only suffocation is possible here, but we might be under the other pro heroes." i say to myself while the nomu just stands there. "okay, think...first i need to find those cameras! otherwise i cant use all for one, or overclock." i mumble while looking around the room. 'shit! they must be tiny...maybe if i can get one of all for ones tendrils into its mouth...' i think.
the nomu suddenly runs at me full speed. i power up to 70% full cowling, and add an x20 overclock. as the nomu throws its first punch, im able to catch it using both my hands. i try to push it back, but it doesnt even budge a little. "texas smash!" i punch it square in the face, however it still has no effect. "plan B then!" i exclaim before jumping on its back. i pry its beak open, and shove my arm down its throat. while inside, i try to use all for one, however it has no effect. "dammit...impregnable skin." i mutter before jumping off it again. 'okay, how can i kill it with just strength? i cant do internal damage, or knock it out, or even tear it to pieces. think, izuku!' i shout at myself internally.
the nomu decides to return to attacking, and sends a barrage of punches my way. i am able to block them all with hits of my own, however it doesnt let up to let me think. "delaware smash!" i flick on of my fingers at the ceiling above the nomu, and the air pressure makes it start collapsing. "yeah! that will work!" i say happily. "st. lewis smash!" i kick the dirt above me, causing even more dirt to collapse. 'dammit! we must be far down...' suddenly, an idea, a stupid idea, but an idea nonetheless comes to me. "hopefully i didnt break those cameras yet! because i just wanna say, im gonna win." i jump into the air, and point my feet at the ceiling. like kacchan, i flick my fingers below me to propel myself, and right when i hit the roof, i shout. "montana smash!" using 100% i kick both my legs up, while firing overblasts beneath me so i dont get slammed into the ground. because of the kicks, not only do my legs break, but the room itself starts collapsing onto me and the nomu. right before i am buried, i use another attack. "delaware, detroit, smash!" after using a full hand of finger flicks to knock the dirt away, i use a smash to send myself into the air. 'shit! still more dirt above me!' i start panicking, and decide i only have one option left. call for help. i point both my hands to the sky, and use two x500 overblasts. a massive beam is sent into the air, and i watch dirt fall over my broken body.

*tetsutetsu POV*

when more of those nomu villains appear, i get brought to what looks like a warehouse. "tetsutetsu tetsutetsu, what an odd name. no matter, soon nobody will need to speak it. this room has been specially made with you in mind, to end your life. i dont feel the need to explain myself, just know that this is being broadcast around the globe." voleraty taunts. "just because i wasnt in class A to begin with...why does everyone look down on me?!" i ask in frustration. suddenly, several pipes around the room burst into flame. 'shit! i can either go without my quirk and burn up, or use it and cook my insides!' i think in a panic. "you know what? screw dying here! i still need to prove myself!" i say before sprinting at the wall. "when me and red riot started training together, we realized we would both need to stand out. his thing is being an immovable object, so that left one thing for me! an unstoppable force!" i force myself to harden down into my very core, and launch myself at the wall. "bullet rush!" i shout on impact. luckily, yaoyorozu gave me iron supplements on the way here, so i was able to blast right through the wall. "agh! help me!" i start running at whoever called for help, only to see yaoyorozu herself.

*momo POV*

when more villains appear, i am teleported to an open field. out of the ground itself, i hear speakers. "across the field from you, is an opponent. it has been specially crafted to kill you, and you are being broadcasted across the world. good luck!" voleraty taunts. suddenly, a large creature is dropped out of the sky, and starts running at me. i create a shield to block its first punch, and a staff to counter it. 'a nomu! i dont know its quirks, but i know how to deal with it!' i think while creating a container of gasoline. before i can finish, the nomu keeps attacking, clearly distracting me. 'im gonna need to take a hit!' i think before dodging another punch. before it can recover, i start making the gasoline. when im almost finished, it punches me in the head. somehow i am able to continue, and it pops out of my back. 'perfect! now i need to douse the ground and nomu!' i think while unscrewing the cap. the nomu rushes me, and i splash the gasoline in its face, before making a match. i light it on the gasoline container, and throw it at the nomu. thankfully, it goes up in flame, and dies quickly. 'i dont have too many lipids left, i made too much before the fight even began!' i think regretfully. while trying to recover, i look around for the camera voleraty talked about. after a few minutes, i spot a small drone flying above me. before i can use that information, i feel the ground beneath me give way. "agh! help me!" i shout out. the ground keeps moving towards a center point, and after a few seconds, i feel my back start to burn. what feels like a flaming truck, sends me flying out of the crater, just in time to see tetsutetsu running at me. "what the hell was that?!" he asks quickly, "i-im not sure." i admit, "when i called the ground was giving way underneath me. then, i got hit all the way over here." i add, trying to sit up. "so you didnt see what hit you? well i sure as hell did, and i could never forget it. that was an overblast, a big one. midoriya has overclock right?" tetsutetsu asks, "yeah, so is he buried under there?!" i ask worriedly, "dunno, you stay here. i gotta go check!" he says befoe sprinting at the crater. "creati! deku is almost dead, go get me some backup!" he screams. i force myself to stand, and hobble my way to the original battlefield. "eraser! deku is almost dead, he needs medical attention immediately!" i shout when i get within distance. "on it!" he starts running the way i came, and i approach where everyone else is gathered. "so, is anyone able to fight? the protector is alone in there." i hear someone say. "i can help!" i shout weakly, "you sure?" i see that its hawks who asked the question, "positive." he helps me over to the warehouse, but i run ahead when i hear voleraty shout. i see her running at (y/n) with a knife, and he has no way to protect himself. 'think momo! what weapon is he proficient in?!' i think for a moment, before remembering why he went to jail in the first place. i create a machete and throw it at him, praying he catches it. he does, and blocks the attack. "dont let her win (y/n)!" i scream, "w-we cant help you any more, and izuku is almost dead, but please dont lose!" i feel myself collapse, but see (y/n) win right before passing out.