chapter 83: happy new years!

two days after christmas tsuyu returns while your eating breakfast, "oh! hey tsu!" ochako says excitedly, "hi ochako, i decided to come spend new years with you guys." she explains, "so are tenya, momo, and shoto." you reveal, "how do you always have intel?" mina asks, "i have friends." you reply bluntly, "hey! i have the same friends!" mina counters, "yea but you enjoy gossip too much." you argue, "fair." she admits. "did you guys hear that U.A are doing fireworks too?" kyoka asks, "really?! im so excited!" tooru squeals, "aizawa said we would be able to see them from the roof too." you add, "we should all watch them together!" ochako suggests, "sure." izuku agrees.

three days later it was finally new years eve. "hey izuku, can i talk to you in private for a sec?" tooru asks, "sure." izuku says as they walk away. "um (y/n) we need yelp." tsuyu says before running back out the front door, when you follow her you lee ochako with a gash on her leg. "what happened?!" you ask worriedly, "well i was training, and the a rock i was floating hit my leg." ochako says, however you can hear the pain in her voice. "tsuyu got tell aizawa and then get recovery girl." you demand before kneeling down next to ochako, "do you have water anywhere?" you ask while scanning the area, "yea, by that bush." she says while pointing, you then grab it and begin to clean her wound with your shirt. "how do you know how to do this stuff? you missed when we learned it." ochako asks, "well, my dad was a doctor, so we had a lot of books." you explain. luckily withing minutes recovery girl arrived and healed ochako. "next time have (y/n) or midoriya keeping an eye on you." aizawa tells ochako, "sorry, i will." she says sadly.

later that afternoon everyone meets up in the common room. "so we have the entire girls club?" momo asks, "yea, nobody else though." you answer, "so that means we need to plan, when are we gonna eat? what are we gonna eat? when are we gonna meet up? that stuff." mina explains, "i could make us some food." momo offers, "perfect, when should we meet on the roof?" tooru asks, "head up there around seven, i will have everything ready and we can eat up there, sound good?" tenya asks, "perfect." mina replys. after everyone disperses you walk up to tooru, "what did you need from izuku?" you ask curiously, "nothing!" she says before running away. after that you decide to work out until its time to meet up.

"great! (y/n) your the last one up, come eat." momo says when she sees you. looking around you see a table with chairs, two couches, a TV with games, and some pillows set up on the floor. you then sit down and begin to eat, "what do we have planned?" you ask, "well, i estimate we will finish dinner around eight so i found something to do for a few hours, we have video games, movies, and a place to play party games or just talk." tenya explains, "awesome!" izuku says excitedly, "yea, this is gonna be fun!" ochako agrees. after finishing eating you all decide to play some games and watch a movie, at this point its about eleven. "what should we do now?" shoto asks, everyone is just sitting around either on the couches or on pillows. "why dont we all name our favorite christmas present?" tooru suggests, "sure." eijiro says, "alright, but remember we appreciated everyones gifts. except minas." you joke, "im never gonna live that down." she says sadly. "well, you all didnt see what i got however i really appreciated the gift from my brother, he told me that when i graduate i will be inheriting the ingenium agency." tenya explains, "wow! thats so cool!" izuku says excitedly, "my favorite was from my little brother, he got me a number one sister pencil case." tsuyu explains, "thats so sweet!" ochako says excitedly, "well, izuku probably shares mine since he is wearing his too, but (y/n) got us matching hoodies!" ochako says pointing at her deku hoodie. "w-well almost." izuku admits, ochako then remembers, "oh right!" she says, "what?" shoto asks in confusion, "w-well apparently all might and my mom were dating...he proposed a week or two ago, now hes my dad." izuku says in embarrassment. "i knew it!" shoto shouts, "are you upset?" tenya asks, "what? no! all might has been my father figure since i started training for his quirk, its just kinda embarrassing." izuku explains,  "well if you are all happy so am i." tenya says, "well, this was the first christmas in a while i didnt want to leave the moment it started, this one lasted at least ten minutes. my favorite present was one i gave, endeavor was already given the information about touya but my brother and sister werent told. when i explained it to them they ended up crying out of happiness, for the last several years we thought he was kidnapped, this at least gave us some closure." shoto explains. "my favorite was from my brother, he got me a bracelet." momo says showing it to everyone. "i got to admit, aizawa won me over, he got me a get out of jail free card." you say, "tooru wins from me, she got me a shirt that says number two big brother." katsuki says with a smile, "(y/n) wins mine, he got me drumsticks with our names on them." kyoka explains, "(y/n) wins mine too, he got me fluffy!" eijiro says while holding the rock up. "eijiro wins, he got me partial custody of fluffy." mina says, "aizawa also got me my favorite, he finally got a costume i can wear without being naked." tooru explains. "guys! the fireworks are about to start!" ochako says pointing at U.A, suddenly bright explosions of light fire off. "happy new year!" you all shout.