chapter 8: class bonding exercises

its been three weeks since the first sleepover, since then you were able to at least introduce yourself to all your classmates and learn their quirks a bit. as you were waiting for aizawa to start the class you were talking to mina. "so what do you think we will be doing today?" she asks you, "i dunno, maybe hostage situation training?" before she could respond aizawa walks in. "okay class, today will be a bit different." he says, "today we will be doing team building, now i dont specialize in this so we will be having midnight help with this." as he says this you see midnight walk in. "yes, and for todays exercise we will be doing something fun, anyone have a suggestion?" before she can even finish tooru stands up. "hagakure do you have something?" "yes what if we play truth or dare!" she exclaims, you could almost see the grin on her face."well thats a wonderful idea, everyone push your desk and chair up to a wall and sit in a circle" midnight commands. while you did this she explained the rules,

"the rules are simple, if i deem something as inappropriate whether it be violent, sexual, or just bullying then i will overrule it. aside from that, normal truth or dare rules, and i will be playing as well."

 by the time she finished everyone was sitting down, as you look around the circle you notice momo sitting next to mineta and looking very uncomfortable, since you were sitting next to kyoka and mina, who are some of her best friends you offer to switch seats. "hey momo, if you wanna sit next to kyoka then i could switch seats with you" you say, "uh yea sure." she replys with a relieved face.

 "i will begin." midnight says, "sero truth or dare?" "dare!" he says excitedly. "i dare you to place a piece of tape on your face somewhere." midnight says. "okay!" he replys, he then puts a piece of tape over his forehead. "now ashido truth or dare?" sero says. "um truth." "who is your best frie-" "(y/n)" she replys before he can finish. "hes like a big brother to me." she says as all the girls mutter in agreement. "now then, todoroki truth or dare?" "dare" he says calmly, "i dare you to build an igloo with your ice." mina says "okay give me a minute." you hatch as he just makes one like its nothing. "anyway midoriya truth or dare?" "truth" "are you all might's secret love child or something?" todoroki asks with a completely straight face. "what!? no!" i wish." midoriya says. "well anyway, uraraka truth or dare?" "truth" "why are you so close with (y/n)? im not trying to pry or seem rude, you just went from being acquaintances to best friends overnight." "oh, well after the...incident incident a few weeks ago, he helped me calm down and since then we just grew closer." she replys. "anyway kirishima truth or dare?" "dare" "try to harden your entire body at once."  "okay!" he then completely hardens his body but can only hold it for a few seconds. "wow that hurt a lot, bakugo truth or dare?" "truth" "whats up with you and midoriya?" "hes just a useless nerd who has followed me my whole life" bakugo responds shockingly calm. "pink cheeks, truth or dare?" "w-what me again?" ochako says "dare i guess" "i dare you to slap deku." bakugo says with a creepy grin. at this ochako immediately burst into tears. as you run over to her to comfort her you begin yelling at bakugo, "what the fuck man, you saw what happened last time! do you just want to see her cry?! she is not doing that again, it did enough mental damage last time and at least then kyoka apologized, your doing this just to make her upset!" midnight eventually has to step in because your seconds away from throwing bakugo out the window. "what are we even talking about?" she asks. you then take a deep breath and explain "three weeks ago was the first girls side sleepover and we played truth or dare, kyoka dared ochako to slap midoriya thinking she wouldnt do it or it would be light and no big deal. when she did it she saw she hurt him and had essentially a mental breakdown for the rest of the night." you explain. "so when she mentioned an incident that brought you two closer thats what she was talking about. i have two questions though: why were you at the girls sleepover, and did bakugo even witness it?" "well first off there arent enough rooms for the boys so aizawa had the girls decide on who they wanted out of some people he trusted, and since i saved kyoka and momo in the USJ they chose me, and for your other question yes he very clearly witnessed it along with the rest of the class." "well in that case i will say that that is not an okay question and you have to chose something else." midnight says "tch fine" bakugo responds. "(y/n) truth or dare?" "dare asshole" you reply "hug your crush" he says with a smirk. "okay well ill just preface this one by saying im straight, and ochako isnt my crush even though she is already hugging me." (she is still crying into your shoulder) after you say this you set her down and approach tsu. you lean in to hug but you pull back at the last second, you do this until the only person left is mina. "wait...if you didnt hug them then that means..." mina says, you walk over lean in as if your going to hug her but stop. "i dont have a crush. the girls are like my little sisters." you say. "well thats lame." kirishima says. after this you all decide that was enough and call it a day.

𝐀𝐍: 𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬. 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝.