chapter 38:back to normal

after leaving the meeting you and the girls all cuddle in your bed. "i sorry for not being here." you say, "its alright, we have you now." tooru replys. "yea, and you arent getting away from us for a while." mina says, "thats fair." you reply, "although, how is that little girl doing?" you ask, "oh, eri? she is doing much better now." ochako answers. "great, i didnt traumatize her, did i?" you ask worriedly, "no. tomorrow she is gonna come to our dorms for a bit, you should meet her." tsu says, "okay." you replys with a smile. "but just be warned, she sees izuku as her hero." momo says, "thats fine, i dont need more people that would miss me if i died." you say guilty, "no, no. you do. maybe then you would care more about you own well being." kyoka orders. " i do care about my well being, i just care about you guys more." you say, "i couldnt live with myself if any of you were injured when i could have helped." you tell them.

the next day after waking everyone up you were sitting around on a couch in the common room. "im so excited to see eri!" ochako squeals, "yea, i wonder if she like the concert." tsu says. "by the way (y/n), you saved me. again. call me tsuyu." she says, "okay!" you say smiling, "how long ago did you and tenya get together?" you ask her, "just one week after you were in the coma, i was crying on the couch and he comforted me." she says, "good. i hate seeing you sad." you tell her, "so does he." you add. "okay everyone!" aizawa yells getting everyones attention, "eri is here, however i want you all to come sit down on the couches so you can introduce yourself and not scare her." everyone quickly runs over to the couches to get a good seat, all the girls ended up with their boyfriends and sato, koda, and shoji got the floor. "okay, eri who do you already know?" he asks the cute little girl. she points to izuku, ochako, tsuyu, and kyoka. "well there is deku, his girlfriend, tsuyu and the singer girl." she says innocently, "my name is ochako." "mine is kyoka." the girls introduce themselves, "oh, and that boy. the one that glowed." eri says pointing at you. she then walks up to you and asks, "what is your name, and why havent i seen you since then?" she asks you, "my name is (y/n), you havent seen me because after fighting the bad guys i had to sleep for a long time." you tell her, "oh, when i asked ochako is you would save us she said you would, no matter what! thank you!" she says hugging you. "its no problem." you reply, "hey! i thought you would be here!" you hear behind  you, you look to see the big three. "oh my gosh! your awake! how are you alive!?" hado asks quickly, "chill out hado, i woke up yesterday, i dont know how im alive." you reply, "oh! wow! also you saved me, so call me nejire!" she says. "okay." you reply simply. "hado, amajiki, togata calm down." aizawa orders. "lemillion!" eri says running over to togata, "hey eri! did you guys see during the performance?" he asks you, "i was in the back, what happened?" you ask him, "she smiled!" he says happily. "yea! kyoka is super good at singing." eri adds, "thats why i love her." you say, "is she you girlfriend?" eri asks, "yep."  you reply with a smile. "okay! i have a million questions for you (y/n)!" nejire says excitedly, "okay, follow me." you say getting up and waling to your dorm room. 

when you sit down you notice ochako and kyoka had followed you. "we want answers too." kyoka says. "fine." you say, "okay first! how does your quirk work?" nejire asks, "well, my quirk is called overclock, if you think of my base strength as s then my quirk adds a exponent to it every time i use it." you explain. "okay great! second question! why do you care about girls so much?" she asks curiously, "well its complicated, my parents died in an accident, since then the girls here and a few of the boys have been like a family to me, i cant stand people i care about getting hurt." you explain. "wow! third question! why do you glow?" she asks referencing your quirk. "well, i think its how much energy im outputting, for example, currently the order goes red, orange, yellow, white." you explain. "it might also reference what power i can and cant harness." you add. "that so cool! so when you fought overhaul was the most you had ever gone?" she asks, "yes, by far, i have only gone up to x10 before that." you say. alright, thats all, lets go hang out with eri!" nejire says.