chapter 1: a new school

'so today is the day' you think. today is the day you are moving to japan, so you have to transfer to a new high school. you got to decide what school you wanted to go to, so you of course chose UA. you had to move to japan alone unfortunately since your parents are very busy with work, so you got a cheap apartment for now.

*time skip*

*izuku POV*

we were all sitting in class when mr aizawa came in, "okay class today we are getting a new student" aizawa says tiredly. "WHAT!!?!?!?" everyone yells, "well come on in (y/n)"

*(y/n) POV*

"well come on in (y/n)" i hear aizawa say, as i walk in i notice everyone staring at me. "okay introduce yourself, your quirk, and then take the empty seat." aizawa orders. "okay well my name is (y/n) (l/n), my quirk is called overclock, i can choose one part of my body to overclock, it lasts one hour and doubles my strength but after the hour the power of that limb becomes half the original strength." after you say this lots of people start asking questions but you just ignore them and sit down. once i get my bearings i look around the room, to my left there is a blonde guy with a tail, and behind me there is a girl with pink skin. "well anyway todays lesson will be pretty different, you will have three instructors. me, all might, and somebody else. you can wear whatever you want, just know you might not be used to your costume yet. after that go outside and get on the bus." as i went to the locker room to change some kid with green hair came up to me. "hi (l/n) my name is izuku midoriya!" "please call me (y/n), and nice to meet you"

*time skip*

as we got to the place, the rescue hero 13 greets us and says that this is the USJ. before she can finish, a purple mist forms. "THIRTEEN GET THE STUDENTS OUT OF HERE" aizawa yelled, "whats happening?" kirishima asked scared, "those are real villains" aizawa replys. he then jumps into action, as i was watching him i heard commotion behind me, as i looked purple mist like before came all around me.