chapter 30.5

when you convince the boys to do it you all sit down next to your partners. "okay, the first game we are playing is the newlywed game!" tooru says excitedly. "how it works is i would ask a question like, 'which one of you cooks better.' and you would both write your answers down on a whiteboard and we see if they match." tsu explains. "okay (y/n) and kyoka your first, what is kyoka most insecure about?" tsu asks. you then both write down your answers and reveal them. "her body?" you say, "my body." she says. "well, looks like you guys get one point!" tooru says. "and for the record, i think you have a great body." she blushes when you say this. "okay, next is midoriya and ochako, who wears the pants in the relationship?" tsu asks. at this point you kinda tap out but are brought back to reality when everyone is laughing, you look at their boards and they both say, '(y/n)'. "um? what?" you ask confused. "i mean i dont, and deku certainly doesnt, plus youve been the main reason our relationship happened at all." ochako says while midoriya just nods. "great." you say sarcastically. "anyway, momo and todoroki its your turn, what is momo most scared of?" tsu asks, momo gets an uncomfortable look on her face. "hey guys, lets do a different question, especially today." you say. "momo do you want a hug?" you ask, she just nods so you walk over and hug her. "oh, im sorry i forgot..." tsu says sadly. "um, instead why dont we do her favorite thing?" tooru suggests. "sure, we will do that." tsu says. "are you okay?" you ask her. she just nods, "hey, remember todoroki is here too, and you two are dating now. if you need a hug or a kiss or just to cuddle you can always ask him." you remind her, she again just nods. when you sit back down next to kyoka she whispers to you, "yknow, i i didnt know you i would be jealous." she says with a smirk. "dont be, you can ask for hugs too." you reply. when you look over momo wrote 'friends' on her board and todoroki wrote '(y/n)' "again?" you ask, "well, if you think about it it makes a lot of sense, you have been there for some of her most traumatic experiences in life." todoroki reasons. "hmmm, tsu should we give them the point?" tooru asks, "well momo, we have a question but for your sake i will whisper it. "hey, listen to what theyre saying." you tell kyoka quietly. "on it." she replys. after tsu whispered something to momo and she nods tsu goes back up to the front and says, "yes, we will give her the point." "what did she ask?" you ask kyoka, "she asked if she was going to put you but didnt want anyone to get the wrong idea." she says with a smile.

after a few more rounds you and kyoka had three point, ochako and midorya have two, and todoroki and momo have 4. "okay, the winner of the first game is todoroki and momo!" tooru announces. "whats the next one?" you ask. "extreme simon says!" tooru replys. "for example, one might be last girl to sit on their boyfriends lap is out." tsu explains. "okay everyone! simon says kiss you partner!" tooru says, you lean over and kiss kyoka quickly. "good, everyone passed!" tooru says, "oh, and (y/n) can step in if we go to far." tsu adds. "why did you have to tell him?" tooru pouts, "so he doesnt use force." "fair point, next simon says to get on you boyfriends back!" tooru says, before she even finishes kyoka is on your back, you look over at the others and cant help but laugh at what happened, midoriya misunderstood and is now on todorokis back. "uh midoriya, you did it wrong. ochako was meant to get on your back." tsu says. "o-oh! im sorry..." he says getting down and getting ochako on his back. "okay! next! simon says touch each others butt." tooru says. "ill allow it." when you say this you are met with glares from the girls, "also where did kirishima and mina go?" you ask, "they got bored and are playing smash bros." tsu replys. "figures." you say. "kyoka, i dont mind losing if you dont want me to touch you." you tell her quietly. "why did you allow it in the first place?" she asks with a blush, "because i wanna see ochako and momos reactions. "well you might wanna look before its over." she says grabbing your butt. you look over to see todoroki with a blank face, momo red as a tomato, and both midorya and ochako about to pass out. "(y/n) your the last one!" tooru says. "okay." you say touching her butt, which only causes her to blush even more. "now, at this point i think its a good time to stop." you say. when you say this todoroki and midoriya start to walk away. "where are you going?" you ask. "to our room?" todoroki says. when he says this kirishima and mina walk in suddenly. "hey guys its curfew, you cant leave." mina says evilly. "(y/n) did you plan this!?" kyoka asks. "perhaps." you reply. "okay, we can just sleep over here on the floor." midorya says, fearing your next sentence. "nonsense, you all have girlfriends, just sleep with them." you say. "w-what!?" ochako asks. "why are you so freaked out? youve slept with me. twice." you say. "yea, but your not deku!" she says blushing. "oh, so your gonna let him sleep on the floor with no blanket?" you ask her. "well...no." she says, admitting defeat. "thats what i thought." you say. "wait, what if the girls share beds and the boys share beds?" kirishima asks, "no. not happening." you say sternly. "you are all sleeping with your significant other." you demand, "is that even allowed?" todoroki asks, "yep, first of all the faculty all know your crushes and relationships, and the also told me that when it came to things like this if i was okay with it then it was okay." you explain. "wait, how do they know all that stuff?" momo asks. "midnight grilled (y/n) this morning." tooru says. "i also might have eavesdropped..." she says slowly. "oh good, i really didnt want to have to tell you that ojiro like tsu." you bluff. "he does? b-but i thought you said he like me back!?" she asks with tears in her eyes. "i was only bluffing."  you say giving here a hug. "can i sleep with you (y/n)?" tooru asks, "yea, everyone else gets to cuddle but not us." tsu adds. "then get over here." you say joking. when you went to sleep with kyoka in your right arm, tooru in your left, and tsu laying on top of you, the girl all think, 'he really does care about all of us...'