chapter 88: intruder?

after everyone else goes to sleep that night you get on your hero suit and begin walking around. after a few hours of patrolling you hear something coming from the tent area. when you investigate you see izuku trying to sneak out. 'thats odd.' you think, you decide to follow him as he walks down the beach, eventually he breaks out into a sprint. after a few minutes of this he turns around suddenly. "what? what are you doing here (y/n)?" he asks in surprise, "i could ask you the same thing." you reply, "i was just going for a morning jog." izuku shrugs, "at four in the morning?" you ask suspiciously, "w-well yea, when i got back i was planning on swimming laps for about an hour before doing some strength training." he explains, "okay, just let me know next time, never know what could happen." you say, "why do you have your hero suit on?" izuku asks, "ive just been looking around." you lie, "so all night?" izuku guesses, "maybe." you admit, "thats not good for you (y/n)." izuku warns, "i know, but i wanted to." you shrug, "okay then, is it okay if i keep going?" izuku asks, "sure, just be back in an hour." you say before jogging back to the tents.

while walking around for the next hour and a half you find nothing out of the ordinary, you then decide to get back on your normal clothes. when you exit your tent to bury it aizawa drops down in front of you. "anything strange?" he asks, "nothing other than izuku training." you answer while digging, "did he see you?" he asks, "yea, but he isnt going to tel anyone, and even if he does its not that big of a deal." you explain, "true." aizawa agrees while you stand up. "anything planned for today?" you ask, "not much. the pro hero selkie owns this land and is gonna stop by with his sidekicks, asui knows them. other than that you are all free for today, we will be heading back tomorrow afternoon." he explains tiredly, "sounds good." you say before walking away.

when everyone else begins to wake they see you laying on the beach, staring at the sunrise. "your up early." kyoka comments, "its six thirty, not that early." you argue, "pretty early." she replys, "whatever, who are you bunking with by the way?" you ask curiously, "momo. this time nobody stayed with boys." kyoka explains. "wow, im surprised." you admit, "yea, i saw mina trying to be with eijiro, but other than that its pretty much normal." kyoka agrees. "oh! hey guys!" izuku says as he walks up, "why are you already sweating?" kyoka asks, "training, ive been up since about four." izuku says while you glare at him, "so was (y/n)." he adds, "god dammit izuku." you joke, "why were you up that early?" kyoka asks suspiciously, "training." you mumble, "he never went to bed." izuku answers, "(y/n)!" kyoka says angrily, "yes?" you ask innocently, "sleep!" she demands, "im fine." you argue, "no you arent, this is supposed to be a break." she argues, "okay fine, ill sleep tonight." you lie, "you better." she threatens.

after a while everyone wake up and begin to eat, however you just sit and watch everyone. "hey mina, whats the plan for today?" eijiro asks, "i dunno, ask (y/n)." she says, you then feel several pairs of eyes on you, "dunno." you lie, "whats wrong (y/n)? you havent been yourself since we came here." momo asks, "im not sure, i just have a bad feeling." you explain tiredly. "guys! a boat is heading straight for us!" kaminari yells worriedly, when you look you see a small sailboat. 'probably selkie.' you think calmly, however when it approaches you see an elderly man with a large scar over his mouth and left eye. "who is that?" izuku asks, "im not sure, everyone huddle together near the cliff." aizawa demands, when he does everyone but you run over. "who are you?!" all might shouts, "my name is robert." he replys, "may i approach you?" he asks when he docks his boat, "(y/n) stay back, your the last line of defense, i would rather not worry about a lawsuit." aizawa whispers as he gets closer to the man. "why are you here? this is private property." aizawa asks, "it is? sorry i set sail around eight miles south of here, i was just seeing what was going on." robert explains, "okay. just dont let it happen again." all might says calmly as the man sets sail.  "there is nothing to worry about, it was just an oblivious citizen!" aizawa calls, when everyone comes back they are all on edge. "how did he even get that close? i could see (y/n) checking the water several times a minute." tsuyu asks, "sorry that would be us." someone says behind you, you turn and see selkie and a girl in a sailor uniform. 

"selkie! and sirius!" tsuyu says excitedly, "ya see, this land actually belongs to us." selkie explains, "hey tsu." sirius waves. "how do you know tsu?" tetsutetsu asks, "i am the hero she interned under last year." selkie says simply, "(y/n) you lied!" mina realizes, "and?" you joke, "im heartbroken." mina says jokingly, "youll get over it." you say, "so your (y/n)?" selkie asks, "yes, sir." you reply, "we heard a lot about you." sirius reveals, "oh really?" mina teases, "says the one whos parents adopted me before even meeting me." you point out, "touche." she replys, "so asui, how have you been?" selkie asks, "pretty good. (y/n) has only almost died three or four times since then." tsuyu says bluntly, "have you two gotten together yet?" when selkie asks this everyone stares at him, "i told you i dont like him that way. he also has a girlfriend." tsuyu says just as blunt as ever. "i dunno, you seemed to want to see him when he woke up a lot." sirius teases, "yea, i was excited he was awake. he is my best friend." tsuyu says. "um, mr selkie, sir, could i ask you a few questions about your quirk?" izuku asks, "sure!"