chapter 40:hostage training

the next day aizawa calls in you, the girls, and a few others for special training. "okay everyone, today we brought in some of you to do hostage training" aizawa says, "we will be having a villain team, hostage team, and hero team." aizawa explains, "girls, you are the hostages. bakugo, mineta, kaminari and tokoyami, you are the villain team." aizawa says. "which leaves me." you say, "yea, you are on hero team, however during this exercise i want you to see how much you can ultra overclock without pain." aizawa says. "everyone go get your costumes on, and meet in the city training area. also (y/n), your costume upgrades are ready."

when you get to the locker room and begin changing kaminari asks you a question, "so, what costume upgrades did you get?" he asks, "oh, well i made the material softer in case i need to carry someone, i made it more resistant to temperature as well, i also got special gloves from hatsume so i can partially overclock others." you explain. "nice! well, just dont hurt me too bad." kaminari jokes. after all the other boys leave you walk up to bakugo, "i need a favor." you tell him, "why the hell should i help you?" he asks, "i need you to stay with the girls, or have tokoyami, whatever you do, do NOT leave them alone with mineta or kaminari." you demand, "well duh! i may want to win, but that doesnt mean sexual assault!" he yells at you, "thank you." you tell him, "tch, whatever."

after your conversation you walk out to where all might and everyone else is. "ah good! you have arrived!" all might says, "here is the circumstance! the villains have taken hostages, if they are not rescued within twenty minutes they will be executed! the hero must get them all out or protect them!" all might says, "also! young bakugo is allowed to use his gauntlets, but only on (y/n)!" all might adds. "the hostages goal is just to get out safely! they will be tied up and gagged!" he finishes. you then raise your hand, "what if they try to...do things to them?" you ask, "then you wont get in trouble for beating them to a pulp!" he replys, you just smirk at mineta. "villains! you have five minutes then the hero will come!" all might announces.

as soon as they all left all might walks up to you, "please do not worry about the girls, we have tokoyami there to protect them and aizawa on standby." he tells you, "good, i also cashed in a favor from bakugo." you tell him, "how did you manage that!?" he asks confused, "well, im pretty sure he thinks of me as at least an equal, he also still feels bad about attacking the girls and me forgiving him." you explain, "well! it in time for you to get going!" as soon as he says this you start running over to the building. 'okay, aizawa said to see how much i could overclock...x1 is fine...x2 is fine...x3 is fine...x4 is fine...x5...x6...x7...x8 my skin is tingling, x9 it aches...x10 it hurts, but not too bad, any more than this and im screwed though.' you walk into the building slowly only to see kaminari and mineta. "so, bakugo listened..." you say, "not before we got some touching in though." mineta giggles. "no. you. did. not!" you scream at them before punching mineta through four buildings. "(y/n)...i promise you...on my life...we did not touch them...i dont know why mineta said that...bakugo threatened to kill us if we got within ten feet." kaminari says shaking in fear. "that better be the fucking truth, if the girls say otherwise you will die." you say bluntly. "now move." you tell him before pushing him to the side. as soon as you are out of his sight you run as fast as you can and run upstairs. within seconds you located tokoyami. "hey dude." you say nonchalantly, "i need confirmation on something, did mineta and kaminari do anything?" you ask darkly, "mineta tried, but didnt even get close, we also made sure that the girls could untie themselves if need be." he explains. "good." you say running past him, withing moments you get to bakugo and the girls. "so, you kept your promise?" you ask him, "of fucking course i did!" he yells, "im no liar!" he adds. "okay, well in that case do you wanna fight? or just give me the girls?" you ask him. "oh, i think there is something else i want to do." he says putting his hand on kyokas shoulder. "get your fucking hand off her." you tell him sternly, "why would i do that?" bakugo asks, he then start firing off small explosions onto her shoulder, when he did kyoka screamed in pain. "you did not fucking do that." you say angrily. "oh, i fucking did. and ill do more if you dont walk out of this fucking building." he threatens. "you better not." you say sternly, "what if i do?" he asks, "ill punch you so hard youll need a plane to get back." you tell him, "bet!" he says starting to fire more explosions onto kyoka. "get. away. from. her." you demand. "okay fine." he says walking over to ochako who had terror in her eyes. "what if i blew up dekus little girlfriend?" he asks before taking a few steps backwards. "you better save them this time." he says while smirking. "no! dont!" you yell, "oh?" he asks, "fine ill leave." you say, "good. whats even better is that its been fifteen minutes." he says smiling before turning back to the girls. "die!" he shouts, "no!" you yell before punching him in the head, "dont you fucking dare." you say before throwing him through the wall and out of the building. 

"okay girls, im gonna get ochako and kyoka out first, then ill be right back." you tell them before picking them up. "ill be back, i promise." you tell the girls before running back to the start. "what a fool..." mineta says, "you can either save the rest or leave these two with me..." he says, "fuck off." you say while kicking him across time. "ill be back in seconds." you tell them before rushing back to the other girls, "im sorry." tokoyami says before attacking them with dark shadow. "no!" you yell before attacking him. you then untie all the girls, "okay, mina get on my back, momo and tooru in my arms, tsu use your tongue to hold onto my legs." when they are all ready you run back down to the other two. "hero team wins!" all might announces. "thanks (y/n)!" mina says happily. "yea, mineta tried to touch us." momo says, "yea, its a good thing bakugo and tokoyami were there." tooru says, "yea, lets go back home though" kyoka says. "yea, lets go."