chapter 59: the hurricane

after amajiki runs back to his dorm area, you run to yours. "good! your back!" tenya says when you run through the door, "yea, you getting the food?" you ask, "yea. the girls are in your room with katsuki, and everyone else is with at least one person to make them comfortable." tenya replys, "okay, im gonna go with the girls, im gonna kick katsuki and you out for a while though so they can try to sleep." you explain, "are you going to sleep?" tenya asks, "no. at least not until the storm passes and everyone is calm." you say before running up the stairs. when you reach your room you knock on the door, "if your (y/n) come in!" katsuki yells on the other side. when you walk in you see him sitting with the girls around momo who is crying on the ground. "whats wrong?" you ask while walking over, "(y-y/n)? im sorry, i-i really hate s-storms." she stutters, "its okay, im here, your safe." you comfort. "o-okay..." she says before hugging you tightly. "katsuki, go ahead and go make sure izuku is okay, we are gonna try to get some sleep." you say, "got it, just call if you need me." he says. "are you guys okay?" you ask, "yea...its really scary though." ochako says, "(y/n)! your arm, its bleeding." kyoka says worriedly, "im fine, i just got hit with a manhole cover." you shrug, "you realize that those are like two hundred pound, right?" mina asks, "yea." you reply simply. "(y/n), is everyone safe?" tsuyu asks, "yes. as far as i know im the only one injured." you reply, "why do you always have to get hurt!" tooru pouts, "to save eri, she followed aizawa out because she wanted to help, i found her crying on the ground so i gave her to all might." you explain, "oh no! she must have been terrified!" ochako says worriedly, "she was, but when i reminded her about what you told her she was better, just very nervous." you explain, "now all of you try to sleep, im going to stay awake in case anyone needs me." you add.

after around two hours, the girl were all asleep, everything was peaceful. "AH!" you hear izuku scream, you jump up and run into his apartment. "whats wrong!?" you ask worriedly, "h-help..." izuku mutters, he is sleeping in his bed and he is completely alone in the room. "izuku, i need you to tell me whats wrong!" you say, "(y/n)?" he asks confused, "yes. whats the matter?" you ask, "im not sure...something bad is gonna happen." he says worriedly, "its alright, did you have a nightmare?" you ask, "n-no...i had a vision or something, it showed villains trying to kidnap the girls, you made them take you instead to save them...t-they tortured and killed you...you gave them no information but you looked terrified." izuku says worriedly. "its okay, im not getting kidnapped any time soon, why dont you come to my room?" you ask, "s-sure." he says. when you arrive at your room you see ochako crying, "whats wrong?" you both ask at once, "these apartments have really thin walls..." she says, suddenly realizing what happened you run over to her, "its okay. i promise you i am not going to die any time soon, im also not getting kidnapped." you say soothingly. "w-what if it was sir nighteye giving izuku a sign or something?" she asks, "maybe it was. but even if you lose me you still have several other people who can be just as good as me." you say, "but i dont want to lose you!" she yells, "i promise you, i will not die." you say confidently, "and even if i get kidnapped, i have absolute faith that you and everyone else will save me." you say, "but im weak! i could never save you!" she yells, waking up the other girls, "whats happening?" momo asks worriedly, "izuku had a vision, (y-y/n) is gonna get kidnapped and tortured and killed." ochako says frantically, "what!? no!" mina says, "im not dying, or getting kidnapped any time soon." you say, "but...i dont want to lose you." kyoka says, "its okay, everyone go back to sleep. izuku you can stay with me." you say.

after a few hours the storm is still raging on, and you and izuku are talking. "yea, i think the provisional liscensing exam was too hard though." he complains, "i mean, better than a coma with thousand of nightmares." you joke. "what nightmares?" he asks confused, "what do you mean? i told all of you..." you say. izuku then pulls out a knife and holds it to ochakos neck, "dont move...unless you want her throat to get a window." he says sadistically, "what are you doing izuku?" you ask worriedly, "oh...im not izuku...izuku is in his closet." he says, "no...did you kill him!?" you ask, "no, the boss said i couldnt yet." he says sadly, "im sure you know who i am...we were lovers after all..." he says before melting. "toga...what do you want?" you ask, "well, either i can slit all these pretty little girls throats, or you can come with me willingly." she says threateningly. "fine ill come with you." you say angrily. 'i cant let them get the girls...' you think, "can i at least put on some nice clothes?" you ask, "sure...just dont make any sudden moves..." she starting to cut ochako a little bit. "dont hurt her!" you yell. "huh!? whats happening!?" ochako asks, starting to panic. "dont move...unless you want me to kill you and then your friends." toga says. "okay...im going to get dressed, if you hurt her any more i will give you the overhaul treatment." you threaten. "just get dressed! or else i will kill this bitch!" she says, you then put on jeans and the vest from your hero costume. after getting dressed you quickly write a note and stick it on the mirror.

izuku is in his closet, toga got in through his window, she threatened the girls so i had to go with her, when all the students are out of harms way, i want you to hold a press conference with aizawa, nezu, mic, and all might, do NOT try to get me, thats what they want, during the press conference make mic scream as loud as he can, hopefully i should hear it over the leagues TV. then i will escape.

i love you all, you mean the world to me, im sorry if i dont return. -(y/n)

"okay toga. im ready to go."