chapter 53: a new school year.

a few days after everyone returned to U.A, the first school day began. "so (y/n), are you excited for our second year?" mina asks behind you, "yea! it should be interesting." you reply, "how has your base camp been going?" you ask, "oh! its pretty good, apparently eiji decided to grab his tent when we were evacuating, so we had one there and we just bought two more, me and eiji are sharing one, so are kaminari and sero, katsuki got his own though." mina replied. "great! tomorrow we are gonna get our allowance so me and tsuyu will get our own tents." you say. "everyone shut up. class is starting." aizawa says, "i hope you are all doing alright with the new dorm setup, today we will be doing rescue exercises." aizawa said. 'this should be fun.' you think, "we will be using the USJ again, however this time we will have a few other pros to make sure everyone is safe, you will all also be allowed to use your quirks for self defense and we wont stop you." aizawa explains.

after a few hours you and the rest of class were at the USJ in your hero costumes. "okay everyone, we will be splitting you all up, girls and (y/n) you will be going to the landslide zone, kirishima, bakugo, tokoyami, midoriya, kaminari, and sato you are going to the flood zone, everyone else is going to the storm zone. i will be going to the landslide zone, thirteen will go to the flood zone, and snipe will go to the storm zone. if anything goes wrong mt lady and kamui woods will be in the center near the fountain." aizawa explains. a little while later you and the girls were at the landslide zone. "this is the situation, there is an unknown amount of victims, some of them may be buried, all corpses need to be retrieved. the people and corpses are robots with simulated breathing, wounds, and blood system. they will also recording what happens to help with scoring. your time starts now." he says.

you then immediately begin orders, "kyoka, listen for people, momo make a few shovels, mina you will need to use your acid on rocks, ochako you help with rubble, tsuyu, tooru, your quirks arent great for this, but please try to perform first aid." you say, "i hear someone about thirty meters north." kyoka says, "lets go!" you call, when you arrive, you begin to dig, minutes later you get a robot out with a bleeding head and struggled breathing, "its alive! head wound, odd breathing." you say before overclocking your body and running it to tsuyu and tooru. "im going back out." you say before running away, "if you need my help send something into the air!" you yell at momo. you then run around the zone to try to save anyone else, you are able to find seven different people, three dead and the rest injured. 

suddenly you see fireworks popping in the air, "whats wrong!?" you ask when you arrive, "(y-y/n)...t-there was something o-over there." momo says pointing at a hill, "what was it?" you ask, "i-it looked like something h-humanoid but it was not human." she says, "a nomu?" you ask, "maybe." she replys, "where are the others?" you ask, "i dont know, ochako and mina went north, i dont know where kyoka is." she says while panicking. "okay, stay here, if i scream run as fast as you can to aizawa and tell him whats happening." you say, "what about you!?" she asks worriedly, "ill be fine." you say before jumping over the hill. on the other side you see a large, furry, angry looking, thing. it then charges at you with an angry look in its eye. "who are you!?" you ask, it doesnt respond it ust keeps charging, it then runs you down and starts trying to bit your head. "MOMO RUN!" you scream before overclocking x15. "why do you idiots never learn? you will never  get to my classmates while im here."  you say angrily. "if you morons just wouldn't bother it would make this a lot easier." you say before kicking it in the head. it immediately falls unconscious and drops to the floor. you immediately jump straight into the air and  look for the girls, you see tooru, tsuyu, and momo safe with aizawa, you see kyoka and ochako fighting a female villain, and you see mina on the ground being attacked.

 "MINA!" you scream before punching the man over her. "WOAH! took you long enough!" the man says, his head was covered and there was a metal grate over his mouth, "(y-y/n)?" mina asks, "yea. im here now. your safe." you say before turning back to the man, "whats with the look?" he asks, "sorry. im just fucking angry." you say before punching him. "go to aizawa. tsuyu, tooru, and momo are there already, i need to help ochako and kyoka." you say while helping her up. "o-okay...just be safe." she says while running away. 

you immediately jump over to where you saw kyoka and ochako, "hahaha! you two are so cute!" the woman says seductively. "stay the fuck away from them!" you say when you land between them, "oooh! a white knight! i could share them?" she offers, "what?" you ask, "well of course im going to sell them, they are so cute and would make me so much money!" she says excitedly, "never gonna happen." you say angrily, "no, i dont think i will!" she says, "girls, run to aizawa, tell him to go to the center and that i said ill be fine, if you need more help make a loud sound." you say sternly. "oh how adorable! young love! are you going to try to save them? it wont work! they will be touched and gang raped by hundreds! they will make me so much money!" the woman yells, "both of you. go. now. this bitch is about to die." you say angrily. "why dont you try!?" the woman taunts. you immediately jump at her and attempt to kick her head, gas starts to leak from her body, you hold your breath and knock her out.

you immediately run back to the girls, "(y/n)! your okay!" momo says happily, "yea, for now at least, i have about twenty three more minutes before my overclock ends, at that point i wont be able to stand." you say worriedly, suddenly the ground closes around all of you, "get under me!" you shout. everyone dives below you right in time, "urgh...are you all okay?" you ask while looking down, you are now holding the large chunk of concrete, if you let go all the girls and aizawa will be crushed to death. "(y/n), are you okay!?" ochako asks worriedly, "fine. are you guys okay?" you ask worriedly, everyone just nods. "good, we are gonna need to wait for help, i think this villain has ground control or something." you say, "how long will we make it?" mina asks, "as long as im alive." you say with a smile, "no, (y/n) dont you dare die on me!" kyoka says with tears in her eyes, "i dont plan to, but even if my time runs out i can push myself further." you say. after ten minutes you feel the concrete shaking, "a-are they here to save us?" tooru asks, "maybe, but we need to be careful. it might be more villains, our best bet is that they think we are already dead." you explain, "is someone in there!?" a voice asks from outside. "dont answer." you say quietly, "kacchan! eijiro! break this open!" the voice yells in panic. you then feel the weight begin to lighten. 'shit, my time is almost up.' you think worriedly. suddenly a crack appears, "i got a crack!" someone yells, "help us eiji!" mina screams, "mina!? guys i think this is (y/n)s group!" he yells. the concrete immediately begins to get lighter and lighter. "help! i only have one more minute!" you yell, "im coming (y/n)!" eijiro yells, a few seconds later you hear the concrete breaking behind you. "its okay everyone, we are here!" izuku yells, "get...the girls...out." you say while struggling to hold the rubble up. "girls come on!" izuku says offering them his hand. "(y/n)! you dont have enough time!" kyoka says while ochako gets pulled out. "ill be fine." you say as mina escapes. "please dont die." tooru says as she slips out, "your a good kid (y/n), dont let them lose you." aizawa says as tsuyu is pulled out. "if you die, ill kill you." momo says as she escapes too, "i love you (y/n)." kyoka says as she leaves. "good luck kid." aizawa says as he too escapes. "(y/n)! ill take the rubble and you escape!" eijiro says, "no...try to break it all, if you cant ill be fine." you say. after two minutes you feel yourself getting weaker. "im coming (y/n)!" katsuki yells, "hit me with as big of an explosion as possible! ill be fine!" you tell him. suddenly you feel your arm getting burned, you hear a large boom and everything goes black.

when you wake up you are surrounded by your classmates, the girls all crying. "i did it..." you say relieved, "(y/n)...you did it kid, good job." aizawa says. "(y/n)! your alive!" kyoka says, "i know, i told you i would be." you say. "good job man, im glad your okay." katsuki says, "thanks, im gonna take a nap now."