chapter 72: training

the next morning aizawa pulled you and izuku aside. "i need both of you to come to gym C after everyone gets back to the dorms." he says, "why?" izuku asks, "i will tell you then, but if anyone asks its to test (y/n)s quirk in a controlled situation and nobody else can come." after he eplains this you all go back into the classroom. "yesterday we worked on your weaknesses, today we will worok on improving your strengths." aizawa explains, "we will run a total of three periods today, the first will focus on (y/n), the second will be on everyone, and the third will be whatever you want, you can help others if they need or you can work on yourself." he explains, "the first thing we will do is protecting civilians, (y/n) will be tasked to protect the girls the best he can against the rest of you. if he can hold out until backup arrives he wins but if you can either injure or kidnap the girls your entire team wins." aizawa explains, "what counts as injuring?" izuku asks, "knocking them out." aizawa says bluntly. "now everyone suit up and go to gym A" he says before walking out.

when everyone was there he began explaining further. "(y/n) you are not allowed under any circumstances to overclock yourself over x50, no grudges will be held after this exercise however if you do manage to hurt the girls expect (y/n) to lash back, and everything between now and when the exercise ends is planned out." he explains. "in this exercise am i a student or pro?" you ask, "a pro, now go set up." both teams stand on opposite sides of the gym, however you make sure to put the girls behind you. "begin!"

"momo, did you get that costume upgrade we talked about?" you ask, "well yes, but only undergarments." she says, "do it. after that mina dig a tunnel out of here." you demand, "not so fast!" tenya says as he finally reaches you, "momo now!" as soon as you shout this a huge mound of metal is made where the girls were. "is that allowed?!" kaminari asks, "yes. in this situation (y/n) is a pro and gave the civilians instructions to use their quirks." aizawa explains. tenya now runs at you, however you are able to sidestep his attack and punch him in the head, knocking him out instantly. you then overclock x10 before jumping at kaminari. "what the hell?" he asks when you land in front of him, "kaminari! im gonna throw you at the metal, shock it!" izuku says before throwing him. "no!" you shout before jumping at him. "1.3 million volts!" he says as he completely shocks the mound. "are you all okay!?" you ask worriedly, you notice an earphone jack pop out of the ground near your feet. "they are still good!" you shout before knocking kaminari out. "what!? how?" eijiro asks, "i told momo to also make an insulated blanket." you lie, "dammit!" katsuki yells before launching himself at you, he throws a massive explosion at you but you dodge, you then go up to x20 and kick sato into shoji, knocking them both out. "hey (y/n)!" shinso says before wrapping you in his capture gear, "so how would you feel if i made you hurt them?" he asks, you just scowl. "man, that would be fun. i really dont know why you like those stupid sluts, they have no redeeming qualities." he continues, "shinso...you arent breaking any rules but you might regret what your saying." izuku warns, "what? is this weakling gonna hurt me? he cant even hurt his girlfriend right." shinso says, 'this better fucking work.' you think before overclocking all the way to x30, 'shit! this feels like fire...perfect.' "im gonna hurt you." you warn, "oh yea? why dont you break through that metal?" he asks, "no, that would hurt them, im gonna hurt you." you answer with a smirk, "why didnt my quirk work?! aizawa did you do this?" shinso asks in surprise, "no...i remembered izuku broke out of your mind control when he hurt his finger...so i figured it would work if i did it too." you explain, "shinso run!" izuku shouts before you break out of the capture gear and throw him. "too late." you say before jumping to several of them at once. you kick the ground and it shatters, most of them get hit in the head with debris, the only people left are eijiro, shoto, izuku, tokoyami, and katsuki. "hey!" someone shouts, when you turn you see all might in his buff form and amajiki, however they have a tied up eri and nejire. "make another move and these two get it!" all might announces, "what do you want?" you ask, "we want you to bring us the other girls, then we wont have to hurt eri and nejire." amajiki says menacingly, "okay...but i need to break through the metal." you say, "kyoka, im counting on you being able to hear this, dont do anything, im gonna save you all." you whisper. "aizawa! is i was to go for a distraction tactic, how far would the civilians need to go before they are safe?" you ask, "out of the gym." aizawa replys, "damn, i don think i can do that." you lie. "okay, i am going to break through the metal now." you say as you walk towards the mound. "im going to reveal the entrance, the moment i do tsuyu and mina get nejire and eri, get them down there and get out of here, ill be your rear guard." you whisper again. you punch the metal as hard as you can, it shatters. "now!" you shout before jumping at amajiki, when you do you grab eri from his arms, luckily they heard you and tsuyu and mina are running towards you, "take eri and get out! ill protect the entrance!" you say while punching all might, withing seconds all the girls are back underground digging outside. "pretty smart...but not smart enough!" katsuki says before sending an explosion straight at the hole, however you block it with your body. "you lost..im not letting you get by." you say, "we can still try! detroit smash!" izuku yells as he throws a punch at you, you duck under it and grab his arm, you then throw him at katsuki, knocking them out. "whos next?" you ask with blood running down your face, "everyone rush him at once!" shoto says before running at you. tokoyami hit you with dark shadow, shoto with his fire, and amajiki with clams. it sends you flying across the room but you can still stand, "no!" you shout before jumping at them again, this time amajiki captures you with his tentacles and shoto freezes you with ice. "i can make this work!" you yell before throwing yourself into the small opening, blocking it. dark shadow then moves you out the way and throws you again. "kyoka! if you still need me put your jack through the floor!" you shout, however you see no jack. "thank god." you say quietly, "the exercise is over! (y/n) was able to protect them while they tunneled out." aizawa announces, "(y/n)! what did you do?" ochako asks when the girls all come back inside, "i protected you." you say tiredly, "condition?" aizawa asks you, "x30, twenty minutes left." you say, "okay, injuries?" he asks, "moderate, but i can move." you say before getting up. "good, bring the most injured to recovery girl." aizawa orders.

when you finish that you return to him, "what now? what should i do for my training?" you ask, "i meant you too." aizawa replys bluntly, "im fine." you say, "fine, your task is to go get healed and rested, remember what we have tonight." he demands. when you get back to recovery girls office you see that all might woke up. "oh, hey (y/n). finally time for you to get healed?" recover girl asks, "yea, aizawa is making me." you say sadly, "good, how much time do you have left?" all might asks, "like five minutes." you reply before sitting down.

a while later you finally woke up, "good, your up. go back to the gym to continue training." recover girl says. when you arrive aizawa walks over to you, "good your awake, go help out the girls." aizawa says while gesturing to the left, when you walk over you see them all training, "(y/n)! your awake!" ochako says excitedly, "yep! what are you doing?" you ask, "well im working on how many things i can levitate at once, momo is working on her ultimate move, kyoka is working on telling who is coming just on their footsteps, tooru is testing out her new costume, mina is trying to dig tunnels faster for protecting citizens, and tsu is working on stealth." ochako explains, "great, im gonna go help momo." you say before walking away, "hey momo, how it going?" you ask, "pretty good, however it is kinda embarrassing, since im working on my ultimate move im just wearing the hair undergarments." she explains, "dont worry, kaminari is the only one who would peep and he is currently rolling down a mountain in his stupid mode." you say, "i guess..." she says, "besides, if anyone even looks your way be and shoto will kill him." you add, "thats true." she says with a chuckle, "so, any progress?" you ask, "yes! i looked up the atomic build of titanium, so now its even stronger." momo explains, "good! how many people can you shelter right now?" you ask, "i can make a space about the size of a hot tub." momo says, "great." you say with a smile, "okay! everyone head back to the dorms!" aizawa shouts. when everyone gets back you and izuku go to aizawa.