chapter 65: the battle

"(y/n)...WINS!" all might announces when izuku is seen out of bounds. "(y/n) go to recovery girls office, i will send in the girls in a little while." all might demands, you then walk up to him. "when is the attack planned?" you ask him quietly, "as soon as you and midoriya leave." he replys, "okay, if they arent there in the next ten minutes im coming back." you say before walking away. when you arrive at recovery girls office she lets you in quickly, "how soon is your time out?" she asks, "about fifteen more minutes but if need be im going to step in during the 'villain' attack." you explain, "what did you do to your finger?! it looks even worse than midoriyas." she says when she sees your finger. "well...i kinda used x50 on my finger and it just kinda shattered." you explain, "did you at least win?" she asks tiredly, "yep, i am now officially the strongest in the class." you say happily, "well everyone already knew that. you beat overhaul for god sake." recovery girl says bluntly, "now sit down, i will heal you when the 'villain' attack is over, for now you can watch it on that monitor." she says pointing at a screen.

when the 'villains' appear you see that almost everyone is there, aizawa, mic, hound dog, snipe, cementoss, ectoplasm, thirteen, and midnight. "so the people who know are me, you, shoto, katsuki, eijiro, and kyoka?" you ask izuku, "yea, i feel bad for leaving tenya and ochako in the dark though." he replys, "it should be fine, i just hope i dont need to step in." you say, "yea, didnt your time run out just a minute ago?" izuku asks, "yea, but if i need to i can use more ultra overclocks." you explain, before he can responf you turn your attention to the screen. "villains!" kaminari shouts when he sees them, "the same ones who keep attacking us!" momo adds, "any nomu?" tenya ask, "no! but where are (y/n) and izuku!?" mina asks frantically, "they will be fine, neither would go down without the villains having a hostage and neither of them would allow themselves to be one." kyoka says calmly, "do you think they will come help us?" shinso asks, "no, (y/n)s time just ran out and izuku was injured, they will focus on themselves." eijiro says. when the fighting begins you see everyone fighting in small groups. the girls were with eijiro in the center of everything. most of the boys were fighting off the villains, and katsuki, shoto, kyoka were 'fighting' aizawa away from everyone else. "(y/n) knows about this right?" kyoka asks, "of course he does, he and midoriya were the first we told, we were afraid someone would die if we didnt." aizawa answers, "so they are safe?" shoto asks, "yea, they should actually be watching." aizawa says with a smirk. "AH!" you look around the screen looking for the cause of the scream, your eyes land on ochako being held down by hound dog. izuku tries to stand up and run but you stop him, "all might knows im returning, plus you took a beating, ill save her." you tell him, "your right...please make sure shes safe."

*ochako POV*

while we were all fighting the female villain, the hairy one pounces on me. i let out a scream but no one can help me. "SOMEONE PLEASE!" i cry, "ochako!" i hear katsuki yell across the battlefield, however before he can reach me i hear an explosion. everyone pauses and looks at what caused it, (y/n), standing next to a hole in the wall. 'just like all might at the USJ...' i think. "everyone! they put some drug in the coffee so the teachers are all out cold! we have no reinforcements!" he shouts, "except me, that is!" he shouts before jumping into action. he immediately kicks the furry villain off me, "are you okay?" he asks while helping me up. "yea...where is izuku!?" i ask while giving him a hug. "he and recover girl are fine, he is just resting, he was still asleep when i left." he explains, "okay! lets beat these villains!" i say confidently, "everyone! regroup on me! if you cant, call out!" (y/n) yells before getting into a fighting position. most of the class gets here within minutes, however four were missing. kyoka, shoto, mina, and kaminari. "help!" kaminari and kyoka yell at the same time. (y/n) then nods at katsuki before jumping over to kyoka who had tripped. he had to kick away one of the villains but he picked her up. "katsuki!" he yells before throwing her, katsuki is able to fly up and catch her before returning her safely to the ground. as soon as he threw kyoka (y/n) runs to kaminari, pushing away a few more villains, when he gets to kaminari he asks him something, kaminari nods and (y/n) shouts, "shoto! katsuki! tokoyami! tenya! get them close together, then shoto and sero trap them!" everyone jumps into action and within minutes the villains are taped up in a cage of ice. kaminari runs in and shocks them all before turning dumb. before anyone can say anything (y/n) runs over to everyone, "take kaminari and get out of here. me, shoto, and katsuki will handle everything. you all go to recovery girls office with all might." he demands, "(y/n) you werent supposed to overexert yourself!" tooru yells, "im fine, now get out of here, i hte to pull rank but thats an order from both the class rep and teachers assistant." he says with a smirk. "yes, lets all go." all might says before walking away.

*(y/n) POV*

"okay, now that they are gone, are you all okay?" you ask, "yea, why are you out here?" aizawa asks tiredly, "because ochako called for help, and trust me, she needed me today." you say, "im guessing what shinso said really got to her?" present mic asks, "yea, to the point she started having doubts that i cared about her." you say sadly, "wow, okay ill tell him not to use that stuff anymore, you and uraraka are fine now though right?" aizawa asks worriedly, "yes, me and kyoka talked to her. kyoka also said if i ever even thought about anything he said she would help hide my body." you say jokingly. "hell, even i would. wouldnt surprise me if even all might would." aizawa says with a smirk. "well, im gonna go to recover girl, i went x30 during the tournament, then x20 during this fight." you explain, "plus shattering your finger." katsuki jokes, "yea, that too. well, tell the girls that you forced me to go get some rest, maybe dont say i passed out again." you say before passing out.