chapter 157: nomu?! (pt 2)

*denki POV*

when more villains appeared, i was instantly transported to some sort of room. i vaguely hear someone talking but im too scared to notice. standing about ten feet in front of me, is a freaking nomu! it has its brain poking out of a metallic head, and fleshy arms protruding from a metal body. out of nowhere, it starts running at me. 'uh, what do i do?!' i think while running away. after a few minutes, it catches up with me. "so your fast, but can you handle this?!" i shock it, but the things doesnt even flinch. "oh crap!" i exclaim while scrambling to get up. sprinting to the opposite side of the room, i realize how truly screwed i am. 'hold on a sec, what about everyone else?!' i think frantically. the nomu starts running faster, and within seconds is on top of me. it chest opens up into a sort of grinder, and it tries to shove my head into it. "no!" i scream as thoughts of my brutal death flood my mind. 'how do i beat this thing?! 100k volts did nothing, should i try again? if i fail...then its gonna kill me in my dumb mode! although, if i do nothing...im still gonna die.' i think as it gets closer. "you know what?! if im gonna go down, im going down on my own terms! and your coming with me!" i shout as it starts tearing through my jacket. i feel the grinder hit my arm, and i completely lose it. "indiscriminate shock: ten million volts!" i scream. i feel my skin start to bubble, and black out.

*eijiro POV*

after the video from voleraty finishes, i see the last person i wanted to in front of me. "time for a rematch, huh?" he asks, "i beat you once, i can bet you again...rappa." i say nervously. "alright then red riot! you better live up to last time!" he shouts. rappa runs towards me, and i activate unbreakable mode. "i will win this time! i will break through you!" rappa shouts while sending a barrage of attacks towards me. i feel the hardening break in my right arm, and before i can re-harden it, the bone breaks too. "almost there!" he shouts. my left arm falls, and im left with no protection. "im not finished!" i exclaim before headbutting rappa. he stumbles back, and i take the opportunity to go on the offensive. "i not just a shield! after all, after watching my closest friends for three years...i picked up a few things!" i remove the hardening from my body to make myself more agile, and run at him. i dodge a punch, and kick him in the chest. the instant my foot makes contact, i harden it and my leg, making them hit harder. i continue this tactic for a few minutes, and eventually break one of his knees. "how did i lose again?!" he asks angrily, "an opponent with a spear...will always fall to one with both a spear and shield." i say before exiting.

*koji POV*

on the way to the industrial zone, i made sure to keep an eye out for animals. good thing i did, because it turned out there were a lot. while talking to a frog on the ground, i feel myself get grabbed. i look up and see myself in a warehouse, suddenly a video starts playing. afterwards, an extremely short thing crawls out of the ground. even though it couldnt be more than three feet tall, when it opened its mouth i could see large and pointy teeth inside. it growls, and starts running at me. "calm down my little friend! i am not here to hurt you!" i say sternly, however it doesnt effect the small creature at all. i try running towards where i thought a door would be, but was unable to find one. the thing jumped at me, and i ducked at the last second. luckily, some of its huge teeth got stuck in the wall, and i was able to look around. after finding nothing of use, i thought of a plan. 'im definitely not strong enough to break through this, but i know who is!' i think whilst slowly walking towards the little thing. i pull it out of the wall, and throw it as far as i can to the other side of the warehouse. i put my mouth right by the small holes left by the teeth and take a deep breath. "all of my friends, big and small! i need your help desperately!" i scream as loud as i can. 'now all i can do is wait...' i think while watching the short creature dash towards me. after multiple minutes of dodging and running away, it finally closes the distance. it opens its mouth impossibly wide, and positions it around my neck. i try to hold it open, but its teeth go straight through my hand. i feel a few of the longer teeth start to puncture my neck, and start to panic. i let out a shriek, and almost immediately, see something crawling along the wall. as my panic sets in, i see its an ant. a moment later, the wall itself starts to rise. thousands of ants, beetles, and other insects start pouring in. the wall lift up about a foot before stopping, and i realize that there were enough animals to pile themselves on the broad side of the warehouse, and shift it. with the added space, even more animals start flooding in. mice, rats, rabbits, frogs, and birds. the warehouse finally succumbs to the weight. the wall starts folding, and a massive wave of animals floods in. including elk, deer, bears, and thousands more small creatures. the thing biting down onto my neck gets thrown off, and trampled.

*sato POV*

after getting teleported somewhere odd, a video plays from voleraty. before it can even end, i hear a different womans voice from across the room. "rikido sato, quirk: sugar rush. consuming sugar greatly increases your strength, however makes you sleepy, and less strategic." the woman walks out of the shadows, revealing a shapely figure with her brain revealed. "who are you?!" i ask sternly, "my name is woman. i am here to kill you." she says bluntly, "i dont think so!" i reply before downing ten grams of sugar. 'gotta end this quick! i no good in long fights!' i think while rushing woman. she doesnt move, and takes a punch directly to the head. "you cannot defeat me. not only do i regenerate faster than you can hit, my physical strength is greatly superior to yours." she taunts. 'how have i seen these things beaten before? all might sent one flying, and (y/n) killed a bunch. i think endeavor burnt ones head off, but how can i kill it?! can i match all mights strength? or even (y/n)s?' i think while backing up. "this is my best shot...sugar high!" after downing all the sugar i have with me, i run at woman. she tries to block me, but i slam her into the ground. i start stomping on her head, and after a few seconds i feel her skull get crushed. i punch my way out of the warehouse, and immediately fall over.

AN: okay, i need your help! have i ever made an aizawa ship canon in the story? if i get confirmation either way, then i can do something special. if i dont get anything from you guys, then i dont think im gonna go searching through my story. i just dont feel like sifting through over 150 chapters today. -_-