A look into the past

We were back to normal already. Jk and Nightmare finished their blackstone build and have been working on new things. We finally met Daniel and Nightmare has been visting them weekly. We finally took a day to catch up again. Nightmare has been in the world for really long so we were talking about past experiences. "Oh my god you're so dumb" Wolfie told him. "Hey I was new okay?" Nightmare said. "Mob intel" Harly read. "You really kept this??" I said laughing. "I had one too" Matthew said. "SEE IT'S NOT WEIRD" Nightmare said. "You called creepers explosive bushes" Jk said. Blade was dying of laughter. "You're not that better you used to be scared of DOGS" Matthew yelled out. Jk paused. We all had a good laugh. Jk and Matthew were in the world longer then Nightmare so they told some of their stories. "As a beginner I found a pyrimid right? And I saw the pressure plate and thought it was something good. No, it fucking blew me up" he explained. Jk laughed, "Yeah i had to go down and get his stuff". Nightmare pointed at Matthew, "I've made that mistake". Matthew laughed. "You're not alone" Nightmare said chuckling. "Summer how did you even meet Nightmare?" Wolfie asked. "His dumbass was so loud I could hear him from the bottom of the mountain" I joked around. "Hey, that creeper was hard to kill" Nightmare said. We spent the whole afternoon telling stories and making fun of each other. "Hey what time is it" Jk asked. I grabbed a clock from the wall. "Past night-" I told them. "Good cause I'm getting tired" Wolfie said getting up. "That's right get off my couch" Blade said lying in the spot Wolfie was in. "Hey!" Wolfie exclaimed. Blade laughed. Harly chuckled then got up. "Well, good night kiddos" she said walking upstsirs with Wolfie. "Good night Summer" Jk said getting up. "Good night guys" I responded. After they all went upstairs I glanced over at Nightmare. "Hey ar-" I stopped. He was already passed out on the couch. I got up and he already fell and layed down. Blade chuckled. "Well good night-" I said. "You're not gonna go to sleep? I mean you can just roll him off the couch" he joked. I laughed then responded, "Nah I'll probably go outside". "Okay then, good night Summer" he said laying down. "Good night" I said walking around the couch.