The Gem Kingdom

We got back and got coords from Serena. The next morning we decided to look for it. We said our goodbyes to the two leaving. "I just realized it's been a while since it's just been normal and chill" Nightmare said. "Yeah..before this whole group thing" I said trying to focus on the map. "Are you alright with this?" he asked. I glanced at him nodding slightly. "Yeah, it's interesting. And I'd like to help" I said. He just nodded leaving us in silence. The mountain came to a waterfall. I glanced over the edge as my eyes widened. "Whoa" Nightmare said reaching the edge. Buildings were at the bottom and it was lit up with lights. "How do we get down?" I asked. Nightmare kneeled down looking by the waterfall. "We can jump, there's a lake down there" he said glancing at me. "Oh no no no" I said shaking my head. Nightmare got up falling backwards. "Okay and there you go" I said facepalming. I looked over the edge sighing. I put the map in my bag the fell back. I heard a splash from underneath so I assumed he landed already. I closed my eyes before hitting the water. I was pulled back up quickly. "BLAH" I said spitting water out. Nightmare just laughed shaking water out of his hair. I swam getting out as fast as possible. I splashed water on Nightmare out of spite. "Damn" he said reaching the grass. He just put his arm out for support. "Suffer" I said standing. "Woww" he said getting out. I glanced foward looking around. The water lead to a walkway. Nightmare walked a head pretty eager. I followed him for a bit reaching town. We just looked around confused, trying to blend in with the crowd. We walked deeper into the city part looking around. There was an entry covered with vines and flowers. "Can we go in here?" I asked. Nightmare nodded trying to look in. A girl stood at the counter. She had flowers in her hair. Her hair was white and she had traditional clothing. She noticed us putting her book down. She had the same mask as Nightmare. "Hello sweethearts" she said leaning on the counter. Nightmare quickly turned going to walk out. I sighed pulling him back. "OH- OH" she said covering her mouth. "ARE YOU THE KID MAYLENE WAS TALKING ABOUT?" she asked. "Yeah since he's apperently so famous" I said still trying to pull him back. She raised a gem pushing Nightmare into me. "OW" I yelled falling back. "Well my name is Violetta, my youngest sister is the ruler. I can bring you guys in the mansion" she said putting her coat on. I glanced at Nightmare waiting for an answer. "S-Sure" he said covering his face with the mask. She helped us up walking out. She flipped the sign to closed then led us through the alley. When we reached a certain point she took a flower out her hair. It floated mid air opening into a portal. "Magic" she said walking in. Me and Nightmare exchanged looks walking in. The scenery changed to a room. It was a circular room around a staircase. Violetta walked around to the balcony. "Sup Laylani" she said going to high five her. Laylani barely budged at all. Violetta almost fell missing her hand. "Rude" she said standing up straight. Laylani glanced at her then turned around. She had the same hair color as Violetta but a golden white dress. Her dress had gem designs on it and she held a staff in her hand. "Hello" she said calmly. Nightmare started his usual stuttering again. "Maylene says there's a reason you came here" she added crossing her arms. "I- Um- I- Ca- H-" Nightmare answered. "I'll say it for him, we were wondering about his individual power. Jayne said you guys could maybe figure it out" I explained. "Of course, but it's night time now and you guys travelled a lot. I can set you guys up and in the morning I'll take you to the training building. But please promise me something" she answered. "Anything" I said setting my hands down. "There's a problem going on in my town, it may progress while you guys are here. May you please help if anything happens?" she asked briefly. "O-Of c-course" Nightmare stuttered. I sighed placing hand on my face.