They Took Revenge

I woke up in Aether and Shadow's cave again. I realized I had shifted. I glanced up and saw Aether standing outside. He threw an axe at the wall. He missed his target. He pulped the axe out of the wall then threw it as hard as he could. He looked frustrated. Shadow was still asleep. I said goodbye to Aether and told him to say bye to Shadow for me. I walked back to the house. My sides still hurt but it was better then before. When I got near the house it felt really humid. The walls blocked most of the view. When I walked in I saw nothing but fire. My eyes widened in shock. I glanced around confused as hell. I glanced at the mountain and my eyes met with Echo. She stared down at the land clearly enjoying this. Skelly and Neville were at her side. "WHAT THE FUCK" I heard someone yell in the debris. It was Nightmare. He threw his sword stressed out. "Hey relax" I said walking up behind him. He sighed then just stared at his sword. Lynx was in the background. I'm guessing she came to help us. She was standing next to Sponge/Zira. "AND WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU" Nightmare yelled. "I know you're stressed but don't take it out on me" I told him. Lynx started laughing still looking at the mountain. I glanced at the mountain again. Echo was on the edge of the mountain fighting someone else. It was Flamey, he swung his sword causing the rocks to fall. I didn't know what the hell was happening right now. I was only gone for a day, at least I think. Nightmare scoffed picking up his sword. Skelly hit Flamey on his back with the wooden part of Neville's sword. Flamey looked in pain but he kept trying to push Echo off. He eventually threw an ender pearl running out of the open space. Echo chased after him but he teleported away. "I FUCKING HATE YOU" Nightmare yelled at Echo. "I HATE YOU TOO LITTLE NIGHTMARE. DON'T CRY THOUGH" she yelled back. Skelly pulled her back as she looked frustrated as well. "HAVING TO CALL YOUR LITTLE PATHETIC BROTHER ON ME" she yelled trying to push Skelly off. "FUCK YOU" he yelled back. Echo pushed Skelly off then glared at Nightmare. She sighed not wanting to waste her breath and walked away. Nightmare kicked a piece of stone then stormed off. Ocean walked up to me watching Nightmare walk away. "Is everuone okay?" I asked Lynx and Sponge. "Mhm, the rest are setting up the underground again" Sponge said gently. I nodded then hugged Ocean gently. I told him to go underground with the rest. He nodded and went in with Sponge. I thanked Lynx for her help then walked away. I followed the trail Nightmare went, I wanted to see if he was okay.