We have to hide a God now?

We all finally settled down and got Echo a glass of milk. The room just felt kinda awkward as we sat in silence. "So who the hell is Day-Dream-" I finally asked trying to break the ice. "Oh, apperently when losing his girlfriend he lost his physical form and now he sort of just annoys me to death" Nightmare explained shortly. "I didn't think he could get any girls with that attitude" Iina mumbled yawning from exhaustion. Nightmare just chuckled, clearly amused about the Day-Dream slander. "That reminds me- Do you guys wanna take like a shower and change clothes?- You guys have been out there for like how long?" I offered. "Yes, bathing in a lake isn't so much a bubbly bath paradise" Nightmare said getting up. "Iina are you staying?" I asked glancing over at her. She just stared at me biting at her nail. "Probably.. I have no where else to go. I don't want Hela to find me" she mumbled. She sounded extremely exhausted and burnt out. "Well we have Harly's spare room and she never took her clothes so you can borrow them" I explained getting up as well. "Yeah, I missed making fun of Nightmare these few months" Echo said proudly. "I could go without it" he said walking upstairs. "HEY" she yelled shaking her fist. Iina finally took off her hat messing around with her hair. "Your hair is probably so crusty because of that hat" Echo joked trying to mess with her already. "Your face probably isn't character design, just mold" she joked back smiling. "Oh ho ho, finally a worthy opponent" Echo said nodding. Iina chuckled getting up as well. She seemed a lot more happier since the fall of the nether, actually speaking of. "Iina, is there any chance you could get the nether portals back up?" I asked. "I could try... But it may be a bit difficult, I've never tried to work my powers without Hela's assistance." she responded looking at her hands. "Y'know that's the first red flag, learning your own powers through her so you'd need her to survive. So you could never escape" Echo explained. Iina just glared at her before looking at the floor. "Now you can see what lengths you could go to" Echo added smiling. Iina smiled gently before nodding, "Yeah" was all she said before going upstairs as well. I leaned on the couch just sighing. "I am so relieved they're back. Iina too" I said smiling. "Yeah, now things could go back to somewhat normal" she said yawning. My smile slowly faded as I glanced at Echo. "We still have to deal with Hela though." I said sternly. Echo's smile faded as well as she crashed the napkin in her hand. "Yeah.." she responded sighing deeply.