A Finding Out That Rocked Their Shit

I woke up the next morning in Nightmare's room. I was too lazy to get up. I layed there waiting for the rest of the houee to wake up. Nightmare got up quickly. "I-" I blurted out dropping my head. He ran out the room. "UM" I yelled following him. What the hell was that. He walked outside walking up the mountain. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked. An ender pearl came from above landing a few feet in front of Nightmare. It was Flamey. "YOU" Flamey yelled pointing at Nightmare. "DON'T POINT AT ME" Nightmare yelled pushing his hand down. "I HATE YOU SO MUCH" Flamey yelled. "RIGHT BACK AT YOU" Nightmare said. They just argued for the meanwhile. I walked away putting my ears down trying not to hear them. I decided to go to the nether. I walked underground then went into the portal. I rang the bell system then waited. A few minutes past and they didn't come. I was confused. "Hey" someone whispered harshly. I turned confused. It was Daniel, he was in a built in hole behind the nether portal. "What the hell are yo-" I was cut off. "Shh, come in" he said walking into the hall. I went in as a put netherrack blocking the hole. "What happened?" I asked. "Nether mobs are looking for us, we had to go further out in the nether" Deima explained. She was in the main room. "So all the time you spent building this?" I asked. "Yep" Daniel said walking to Deima. "We're sorry we didn't come sooner, we were busy with the end and some drama" I said. "How was the end!" Deima asked smiling. "We beat it" I responded. "How is it then?" Daniel asked. "We're able to shift to the real world and here whenever we want" I explained. "I see you're a mob now" Daniel added. "Yeah-" I said awkwardly. We talked for a bit about things in the nether and overworld. They should me around and how they get back and forth. They showed me the different ways they built to get around. I eventually went back going into the house. Nightmare and Flamey finally stopped arguing. Mostly everyone was asleep. I went upstairs to Nightmare's room, he wasn't there. I figured he shifted. I eventually fell asleep as well.