Who Put Us Here? (Long Chapter)

I woke up in my real life living room. I guess thinking about shifting back actually does it. I looked at my tablet, "Unlocks at 1:00". Forgot about that. It was 9 in the morning. I decided to get up and eat something. I was thinking about how if Nightmare also had it happen to him, then which one was he? The world still didn't allow me to remember the people, they were only silouettes. Soon enough 1 o'clock hit. I went to discord to check my notifications. Nightmare hadn't sent any messages in a day, I was assuming he was still in the other world. I spent most of the day searching up stuff. All I got was normal shifting dimensions. I felt like it was deeper though because we didn't go there by choice. The rest of the day was really boring, I already wanted to go back. Because of covid I was just stuck in the house. I decided that I wanted to stay in the world longer before shifting back.

(At Night)

I woke up again in the world. I sat up and saw Nightmare still sleeping. I got up and walked out of the room. It seemed like early morning, so almost everyone was sleeping still. I walked outside looking around. There was a small area on top of our mountain. It looked newly built by Flamey and his group. I started thinking about how long we've been in this world for. It was cold and there were patches of snow. I was guessing it was winter. I walked to the market, it was rebuilt perfectly. I was happy to have our space back. I decided to explore a bit more. We've been absorbed in drama that we haven't left the area. I walked for what felt like hours. I reached a village. When I finished looting I heard rustling. I walked towards the sound and lifted a curtain of vines. It all happened so fast but all I remember was falling back. I held my head in pain as most of my stuff fell out of my bag. "D-Don't move any closer" someone spoke slowly walking around me. They slowly went down and pulled my bag back. They kept a stick raised at me as they looted my bag. They looked like they were younger then all of us and they seemed scared. I sat up holding my head still. They quickly stood up and kept their stick raised. "WHAT'RE YOU DOING" they yelled shaking. "Sitting up-" I responded plainly, "I don't intend to attack you". They calmed down a bit but still stood defensive. "A nice little place you found" I said looking through the vines. There was a small empty hole engraved into the mountain. "W-What?" they asked. They looked so small compared to me. I kind of felt bad. "R-Really you're not gonna snatch your stuff back?" they asked holding my bag. I shook my head calmly. "Why? Did something happen to you" I asked them. I figured they got into a fight with someone causing them to be frightened. "Uhm yeah, these two guys found me with their compass and they took it back kind of agressivly" they responded. "How long have you been in this world?" I asked them. "I just got here and I'm kind of scared" they responded, "Why have you been here longer?!". "Mhm, almost a year" I said. "How??" they asked. "I had some help" I said smiling a bit. "S-So we're not alone" they said. I shook my head. "There are some nice people you'll meet here" I told them. "What's your name?" I asked standing at their height. "Ocean" they replied. "You can keep the stuff in my bag, you may need them" I told them standing up. "Wait where are you going?" they asked. "I have to head back it's almost night time and you should take shelter too" I told them. "Why?" they asked more. "There are mobs at night, I don't mean to scare you but" I responded, "Have a good night Ocean!". "T-Thank you-" they said. I walked away feeling happy. Ocean walked back into their space. They placed stone in front of the doors. They sat next to the wall and looked through the bag. Their eyes widened as they pulled out an enchanted diamond chestplate.