One part is Over but its Still Going?

Me and Echo shifted back to the real world. Historia was paseed out so we took her into the lab. The cops were called and searching the scene. A few groups were sent to search her company. The doctors were concerned about Hailey but I told them I got it. I said my goodbyes to Echo then took Hailey home. All I told her mom was she fell asleep at the festival. She bought it so I layed her on the couch. I walked back home in time for dinner. I shifted back explaining the whole thing to Nightmare. He still didn't want Echo there so he kicked her out. I was still awkward being with Nightmare so I just went to my room and slept. The next morning it was awfully silent. I climbed up the ladder and made it to the glass dome. I looked up and there was smoke over the sky. Confused I walked upstairs. I glanced in the direction and saw a line of smoke coming from Flamey's base. I quickly ran in that direction to see what had happened. Lani used her legs to climb out of the rubble. She sat on the floor pulling Bishir out. "What the hell happened?" I asked. "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW I WAS JUST SITTING DOWN AND NEXT MOMENT THE HOUSE STARTS FALLING" Bishir yelled. Lani helped Bishir sit down checking his wounds. I glanced around but the smoke was really thick. "Look kids I found a flint and steel" someone said from on top of the mountain behind us. Something was thrown next to us. Flamey hopped down then sighed. Nightmare climbed down behind him. "Yeah, what did happen?" Lani asked tearing a piece of her dress. "Family business" Flamey mumbled. I went to help Lani with Bishir but I felt someone tug on my shirt. I was pulled back and I felt metel against my skin. Nightmare pulled his sword out taking a step. "Stay back." the person said holding a second sword out. "DAD FUCK OFF" Nightmare yelled. "Dad? Guess I don't wanna meet your parents anymore" I joked in a panic. Nightmare face palmed then focused again. "This girl important to you? T-This fantasy whore?" Nightmare's dad asked. "I assure you sir I am a real person and not at all a whore" I said blandly. "Quiet." he said pushing the blade down. Sync shot an arrow from behind hitting him in the leg. "FUCK" he yelled angry. I turned kneeing him in the stomach and cutting him slightly with the blade. "It's stupid to come on our turf and think we're not prepared" Sync said dropping the bow. "Your turf? You can't even fight against me in real life with your scrawny ass" their dad said. "Fight against?" I asked. Flamey glanced away from us. "Oh yeah, LET ME FUCKING KILL HIM" Bishir yelled. Lani had to hold him back. "Don't bother" Sync said hopping down. "Why are you so defensive of my son? Are you..." he seemed disgusted to say the word gay. "That's it" Sync said shooting another arrow at him. The piece of paper fell from above. "He's gonna respawn.." Flamey mumbled. Nightmare put a hand on his shoulder then glanced at me and Sync. "Are you guys okay?" he asked. I nodded and Sync just didn't answer. There was an awkward tension between him and Bishir. "What was that about though?" Lani asked. "Our dad" Nightmare responded. "Do you guys have a place to stay for now?" I asked. Flamey shook his head. Nightmare smiled a bit as if thinking of something. "Oh god" I said. "I'm sure Aether would loveeee to help out his siblings" Nightmare said. Flamey started chuckling a bit. I smiled gently, this family was crazy as shit but they helped each other.