A Real World Battle

I woke up in real life. I finally felt well rested. The last few days in real life have been exhausting. I sat up and got ready. I served my grandpa breakfast then went to open the shades. When I pulled it up a van was passing by. I spaced out a bit watching it drive until I realized it. It had the same logo as the van from the pool. My eyes widened. "Hola nina" my grandpa said. "Buenos diaz" I said speed walking to the living room. I ran upstairs and got dressed. I decided to act like I was actually going to the pool. I put on a bathing suit then put clothes over it. I put my shoes on then went back downstairs. I opened the door then went outside. I took the long way because I didn't feel like walking on the mountain. I got there quicker then I expected. The van was already parked near the pool. I walked to the pool. I looked around, it was kind of packed. I sat on the stairs leaving enough room for people to walk through. The water I was near was deep enough for people to swim underneath. I glanced around for the girl. I noticed someone hold their leg. I glanced and saw them whispering to someone. They both got out of the pool as one of them limped. I looked near the exit then saw the girl leaving. I got up and ran towards her. I put my shoes back on while running. We both ended up in the same walkway. "HEY" I yelled. She automatically knew what was happening. She started running up the stairs. I chased after her making sure she didn't get back to the van. She pulled her keys out looking through the many of them. I was close to grabbing her until she turned. She ran behind then injected me with what was left of the vile. "OW" I yelled staring right at her. "And I'm not sorry" she said. Her voice sounded familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I felt exhausted afterwards as my vision started to get blurry. Next thing I knew I passed out.