A Nether Perspective

Daniel knocked on the doors. Deima floated over him just waiting. A piglin opened the door. "Oh hey guys the ultimate duo" they said holding the door open. Deima laughed and floated in with Daniel. They all met in the main room of the nether fortress. A blaze was at the head of the table. "So what's this meeting about this time?" a strider asked. "Now I'm glad Deima and Daniel specifically could join us today" the blaze said. Deima and Daniel exchanged looks. "It seems that you guys are helping the players" they added. A ghast in the corner smirked. Deima glared at them then answered. "Yes? Why is that so bad" Deima asked. "Us as mobs are supposed to make it harder for them not help them we're not supposed to let them escape" they explained to Deima. "No one has ever been able to beat the end that's why they're all still here" they added. "But I don't wan-" she was cut off. "It doesn't matter what you want we've already screwed up enough times which is why we're mobs" they said. "You guys need to kill Nightmare and Summer or else we'll contact overworld mobs" they said sternly. "I don't want to-" Deima says. "Well I don't care" the blaze said. "Daniel you used to have no mercy for players why can't you kill them if Deima won't do it" a magma cube asks. "No!" Deima exclaimed. Daniel nodded, "She's right I won't do it". The blaze laid back in their chair and sighed. "We're gonna have to kill you guys then" they said gently. "WHAT?!" Daniel yelled. Deima floated back a little. "We're not gonna kill Deima and Daniel!" the same strider exclaimed. "THEN YOU CAN GO TOO" they yelled. Everyone went silent. "I don't want to do this but I also don't wanna be wiped out with you guys so that's the deal" they explained. "Kill the humans or else you die no other disscusions" they finished. "They're kind of right Deima..." another blaze said. "Finally" a wither skeleton said pulling out his sword. "Let's go" Daniel said pushing Deima out. The wither skeleton swung at Daniel and he blocked it quickly. "Noo" Deima said floating Daniel out of there. The blaze nodded their head. The ghast from earlier floated after them. After being chased for a while, Deima let Daniel down behind their usual nether fortess. "We finally lost them" Daniel said. "I can't believe they want to kill us!" Deima yelled angry. "Maybe we should try and go to the overworld" Daniel said. "Can we really though? I mean they're kind of right but I don't want death to happen at all!" she exclaimed. "Deima we have no chose it's either death or attempt to go to the overworld" Daniel explained. Deima sighed, "We'll talk about it later on..we need to rest for now".