This Path Seems Familiar

A few days after that conversation I just sat in the infirmary room drawing. I sighed just bored out of my mind again. I missed Nightmare but had no idea what to do about it. The door creaked open bringing me back to reality. I glanced up watching Echo close the door behind her. "Hey" I said waving. "Hello" she said walking to the desk. "Doing your work in here again?" I asked. "Mhm, I can't focus out there with fucking Aether" she joked. "Tell me about it" I said chuckling. She smiled sitting at the desk to work. I put the pen to my mouth clicking it multiple times. I tried to think about what else to add to the drawing. "Drawing something?" Echo asked leaning over my shoulder. I paused moving my head to glance at her. "Yeah.. I just don't know what else to add to it, I know something's missing" I said tapping the pen against my chin. "Well you could.." she trailed off gently taking the pen from me. She leaned closer to draw an example of what she was talking about. I just sat still too nervous to move at all. "And continue adding details to the clothes" she said going to hand the pen back to me. She paused noticing how close we were. I just glanced away clearing my throat. Echo still sat on the bed just staring at the notebook. After a few seconds of silent, which felt like hours, we both leaned in. Echo took the first kiss as I turned my body to face her. I fell back onto the bed as Echo laid on top of me.

I could get further into detail but that'd be inappropriate.