Building a kingdom

It had been 2 weeks since we found the cat, and while I've been in the house with Wolfie and Harly. Nightmare as been expanding the land. "If there's more people we have to be an open eye for them" he explained to me. His goal has been on making a kingdom and that's all he'd do throughout the day. The only times I'd see him is when I go out, but he's expanded the land long enough that I barely see him in the day. Every time we wake up we would hear him working already. Me, Harly, and Wolfie have gotten a bit closer now. Harly explained to me that she's gotten more comfortable with this world and she would go out exploring for days. She just came back this week to a full flat piece of land around us. Me and Wolfie have been alone for most the week and we decided to go out exploring on our own. Setting some woods on fire and exploring small caves. I've still been unbothered to go back to that ravine ever since the skeleton. This morning Nightmare was in the kitchen. "Oh hey" I said sitting up. "Hi" he said eating a piece of bread. "I haven't seen you in a week and a half-" I said sitting up. "Yeah, I'm focused on doing this though" he replied getting up. "Yeah I understand it's fine" I said trying to not make him feel bad. He sat on the couch across from me. "So how've you been?" he asked. "Pretty good I guess I've been hanging out with Wolfie" I replied petting the cat. "How's Spongey" he said leaning over the table and petting it. "Pretty good I've found some fish for her" I said. "Her?" he asked. I picked her up and held her up. "Looks like a her" I said grinning. "C'monn" Nightmare said laying the cat back down. I laughed holding her again. "Well I'm probably gonna get back to work" he said putting his chestplate on. "Hey can I help this time?" I asked. "Really? Why?" he replied. "You've been working a lot and maybe we can finish faster with two people" I said. "That makes sense" Nightmare said nodding. "Then can I?" I asked again. "Yeah sure" he answered. "Hell yeahhhh" I said putting Sponge down. Nightmare chuckled then walked outside. I followed him afterwards and we worked for the rest of the day.