Exploration

Reliane brought us to a hotel building that was pretty packed. There were people in red vests carrying baggage everywhere. We followed her to the front desk as she talked to the receptionist. "Does anyone else feel a bit weird about this?" Echo asked glancing at us. I shook my head glancing at Nightmare. "No, not really" I said calmly. "I mean everytime we've gone to a Kingdom or City we've gotten into trouble" Nightmare said shrugging. "Yeah that's what I'm talking about" Echo said pointing at Nightmare. "I don't feel anything wrong with it this, right now we're focused on Hela. Unless Hela wants to visit a City she never even knew existed then we're fine" I explained. "Just keep eyes open you two. If something does go wrong let someone trusted know" Echo said opening a peppermint. "Where the hell did you get that?" I asked confused. "Front desk, peppermint bowl. Want one?" she asked handing one to me. I shook my head a bit disgusted by the candy. "Alright kids! I got the room numbers" Reliane said smiling. "There are multiple rooms in this building?" I asked. "Well yeah- You guys have never been in a hotel?" she asked raising an eyebrow. "Real life, yes. This world? Never" I answered. "Well you guys are going to be sharing a room because, I don't have enough money to buy 3 individual rooms. But I made sure it's big enough so you each have your own space" she explained happily. "What else does this hotel have?" Echo asked. "Uhm. It has a pool-" Reliane answered shrugging. "That's enough for me let's go" Echo said walking ahead. Reliane just chuckled bringing me and Nightmare to follow her.
  We all settled in before heading to bed. There were two rooms with king sized beds and bathrooms in each. Echo took the room on the left and me and Nightmare took the right one. I changed into the clothes that was in the closet already. "Summer?" Nightmare asked putting his hair up. "Hm?" I answered getting in bed. "Am I the only a bit concerned about what Echo said? What if something does happen and I can't do anything about it?" he asked turning to face me. I frowned a bit before sitting up against the head board. "Why do you think you couldn't do anything?" I asked glancing at him. "Well I was supposed to go to Fire Village to train but I didn't do much of that. What if I can't control my power?" he asked getting into bed. "Nightmare you've been doing awesome since the beginning. So far we've been handling the battles and no one has been harmed. If something is to happen then we'll just be prepared, but maybe let's just take Noah and Reliane's word and just relax" I said giving him a slight smile. He just nodded leaning back on the headboard as well. "Let's just get some rest now we travelled for too long" I said ruffling his loose hair. I gave him a kiss before turning on my side to sleep. The last light went out for the night leaving silence.