Wanting an Explantion

It was calm for the next few days. I couldn't stop thinking about Hela though. I decided to talk to one of the people effected by her. I went to Stacy's base in the morning. I glanced around breifly, Noah wasn't there. "Boo" someone said from behind. "SHIT CAKES" I yelled flinching. "WHAT THE FUCK" Echo yelled stepping back. "DON'T DO THAT" I yelled. "What are you doing here so early anyways" Echo asked standing up straight. "I was looking for Noah" I said turning to face her. "Oh, he went home. We have a portal connecting to his house since it's far" she said thinking a bit. "Can I head over there?" I asked. "Yeah, it's over here where his old house used to be" she said walking ahead. I turned following her. She led me through the trees helping me over branches. When we got through the small forest there was a patch of land, it looked damaged though. Like someone had blown it up before. "What happened here?" I asked stepping over holes. "Something that happened a few years ago, the board of order blew up his house" she explained stepping on a flat piece of land. I stepped over by her just glancing around. "The portals over there" she said pointing to it. "Thank you Echo" I said giving her a smile. Her eyes widened a bit before glancing away. I waved goodbye before going through. I walked through the hallway getting to the other portal. I went through getting to the other side. I glanced around for a bit. It was a big house, sort of looked like a mansion. The space around it looked similar to the old area. I walked to the front door knocking. Silence fell over the area in that moment. I glanced around a bit confused. I heard a thud from inside the house then footsteps. The footsteps got further so it sounded like someone running away. I was concerned but decided not to question it. After a few minutes the door opened. "Wh- Ugh it's you" Addax said. "Nice to see you too" I said a bit annoyed. "What do you want" he asked. "I wanted to talk to Noah" I said. "Oh- I- Um- He's not home" he said tapping the door. "Well then how are you in his house then?" I asked tilting my head. He paused a bit realizing that was a good point. "It's early in the morning-" I said already knowing what they were doing. He just stood there in a bit of shock. "I don't really care, I'd just wanna talk to him" I said crossing my arms. "Fine" he said closing the door again. After a few minutes they allowed me back in. I just stood in the main room glancing between them. "Are y- are you kidding?" I asked. Noah sat there with cat ears still on. "I took the effort to get dressed at least." he said sternly. I let out a noise then started laughing. "If you tell anyone about this I will brutally murder all of you" he said with an unphased expression. "Also don't act like you haven't done something like this with Echo" Addax said. I paused turning to face him. "YOU'VE BEEN WITH ECHO TOO" I yelled. "HEY" he yelled sitting up quick. "How about we start with what do you want" Noah said clearly annoyed. "I wanted to know more about what Hela did" I said sitting on the opposite couch. Noah's eyes widened a bit at the statement. "Wha- Why?" Addax asked concerned. "I'm not sure if we should confront her or not" I explained. "I don't think that'd be a good idea-" he said crossing his arms. Noah raised his hand signalling for Addax to be quiet. "What do you wanna know?" he asked gently. "Just in general, what happened to Lenards and stuff" I responded. "Are you su-" Addax was cut off. "Yes, I am." Noah said. I just glanced between them. He explained most of the scenarios that happened. Apparently she had manipulated multiple people along with the Board of Order. Lenards was the only one driven to insanity. He explained his childhood there and everything. He said Lenards wasn't a bad guy originally, that he was actually really sweet. He studied the way Hela manipulates people after Lenards, but never got the chance to confront her. I just listened along shocked at every piece of information. Addax eventually decided to leave. There was a short silence once he finished. "That is- not, right." I said breaking the silence. "It's how real life is correct? This world is reflecting what happened in the beginning of earth basically. There's always someone to shape opinions which creates good guys and bad guys" he said shrugging it off. "That is true..but still" I said turning my head. "Are you really planning to confront a god?" he asked. I just sighed thinking about it for a bit. "I'm not sure, maybe" I said. "I personally think it's a stupid plan" he said sternly. "Wasn't that your goal in the beginning?" I asked. He paused glancing at me. "Lenards was your father figure, you obviously wanted justice. Especially after finding out what she did to Addax? She used the Board of Order as a decourse from what she did. Starting the war and driving you away to protect her title. You're really saying you still wouldn't want to fulfill your past goal? Or did you give up to hide" I stated. He just stared at me in a bit of shock. "You have a quick wit don't you.." he said glancing down. I smiled a bit knowing I pissed him off. "This is why I hate children" he said. "I' sorry, you hate children? Even ones who went through the same thing you did? Someone offered you hospitality, why no-" I was cut off. "Stop doing that" he said. I laughed leaning back. "Thank you for being able to tell me this though" I said smiling. "You're welcome." he said with a serious expression still. "I'll be off then, bye!" I exclaimed getting up then waving. He waved back then just stared at the table.