Getting revenge

I sat out on the lawn by the house. I was honestly just thinking of everything again. Noticing that I've been more distracted from thinking what's wrong with this reality. It was different this time, I wasn't thinking of the world this time for some reason. I didn't know what to think at this point. Then I heard mumbling. I got up on my knees ready to either run away or run to. "Think they can rebuild, tsk." someone said. Was this the guy on the mountain? I grabbed my sword and got up on my feet. Then I saw him, walking into the same building he first put the creeper spawner in. I slowly walked to the doorway. He was on the ground with another creeper spawner but this time it was multiple. I didn't have time to think I just acted. I ran to him then went to swing the sword. "SHIT" he yelled. I was just about to hit him when he grabbed the handle of my sword. The momentum stopped snd there we were, face to face. He held a grip on the handle then moved to the open area. I stood there not knowing what to do next. He grabbed his sword then met his with mine, pushing me into the wall. I kept my grip on the sword pushing back. I didn't feel like dying, espiecially to him. He pushed further trying to cut me with his sword. I felt the stone brick in my back. I thought quick and kicked at his leg. He stumbled a bit giving me more advantage. I pushed back and swung at him again. He hopped back but I cut him just a little. He fell onto the floor holding his side. "Y'know, I've never met a girl in this world" he said. What did that have to do with anything going on right now!? "Get out" I said sternly. "You guys wouldn't survive without me this kingdom thing is stupid" he said. "Just get out" I responded ignoring what he was saying. "Not without a fight" he was cut out. "Fine" I said swinging at him again. He took this to his advantage. He grabbed my chest and pushed me down swinging at me. I yelped moving out of the way. His sword hit the stone. He swinged again trying to cut me and I braced for impact. He stopped right at my head and held his side again. "OW" he yelled out. I was glad for this. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME" I yelled kicking him in the stomach. He grabbed my hair pulling me with him. I hit his arm away then threw him to the floor. I aimed my sword right at his chest and breathed heavily. This was an emotional rollar coaster. "I said get out" I repeated. "Fine. But this isn't over" he said picking up his sword and getting up. I pointed my sword at him practically guiding him to the door. He threw an ender pearl then waited. "You have potiental, should work for me instead" he said before teleporting away.