A Sister Rivalry

She sat us down then left. I glanced down at the cup of tea a bit confused. I never knew we could make tea in this world. Footsteps sounded from the back coming towards us. I glanced up quick hoping it was Harly. Aaron walked out not even glancing at us. Harly walked out after staring at me. "I have twenty million questions right now" I said genuinely concerned. "Hello Noah" Aaron said sitting down. I just glanced between them getting angry. "Summer.." Harly started glancing at us. I just glared at her as thoughts flew through my head. "I'm not going to stay here long, I want a chance for Aaron to talk. You should know this world isn't cheerful at all, and those are my reasons for leaving" she said standing. "And joining Aaron?!" I yelled standing. She walked away to the kitchen. I took a step forward going to run after her. I heard sizzling then saw purple coming down torwards me. Before I could react I couldn't move. I glanced back seeing Noah hold his mask. I started walking backwards as time got reversed. I stood watching Harly walk away. I went to run after her again but Noah pulled me back. I just sighed watching the door close. "Reminds you of Toliya does it?" Aaron asked staring down at the table. Noah just glared at her frustrated. I glanced between the two sitting back down. "I heard Lenards moved out with her, after failing me." she said taking a sip of tea. "Failing you? He was under an influence" Noah stated strenly. She chuckled lightly clearly being amused by his pain. "You're all grown up Noah..I heard you brought the young one with you. What was his name?" she asked. "You're not even getting near him" Noah responded. "And why not? I heard his powers are greater then all of ours" she said placing her cup down. "So what?" he asked. "You're really not trying to play father now are you? Don't tell me they remind you of you and Lenards" she said sitting up straight. "Oh I'm sorry, after participating in multiple wars I don't want to settle down in a world I can't get out of" he said sitting forward a bit. "Settle down?! Do you even have a girlfriend?" she asked. He just glared at her for a moment. "Or, boyfriend.. But even so this world isn't for settling down and having fucking kids Noah! That's what Lenards did and look where he is now." she said sternly. I raised my hand a bit asking if I could talk. They both glanced at me. "Yes?" Aaron asked trying to add a gentle tone in her voice. "I just wanted to add that two people I know got married soo, yeah" I said nodding a bit. She just glared at me before laughing. "You guys are fucking insane" she said. "Us insane?!" Noah yelled. "Why can't you just hand over the kid Noah! I thought that was our original goal to seek power and tear this shit down! While you're out there getting a family you could never have I'm taking action!" she yelled back. "Taking action?? YOU'RE KILLING PEOPLE AARON. YOU GOT THE GEM KINGDOM DESTROYED IN LESS THEN AN HOUR!" he yelled standing. "DON'T ACT LIKE KILLING PEOPLE ISN'T HOW YOU GOT AROUND" she said looking him up and down. I didn't wanna be in the environment anymore. I got up turning towards the door. Aaron made a quick glance at me striking lightning. Noah ran out pushing me out the way. I used the wall to stand back up then turned back towards them. Noah had a rip in his suit from the lightning. "Protecting the girl that's closest to your enemy." Aaron said sternly walking towards Noah. I moved my hand unlocking the door. "You really are pathetic aren't you" she said staring down at Noah. I pulled Noah to me shutting the door behind us. Aaron's eyes widened banging on the door. "YOU FU-" she trailed off in a panic. I pulled his arm over my shoulder carrying him down the stairs. I glanced around scared for my life. I fixated on the statue as water started leaking out of it. Sparks of lightning followed along with the water. "Fuck" I mumbled running faster. The water trailed down the stairs barely catching up to us. The door swung open as Aaron stood at the top of the stairs. She reached her hand out having the water move faster. "Fuck fuck fuck" I said trying to reach the bottom of the stairs. Just then I couldn't move anymore. I glanced at Noah but realized he already used his power. I glanced around noticing the water stopped as well. I started moving forward more reaching the end of the stairs. Time resumed but the water stood still. Someone walked past us standing at the first step. "You may be able to run better" then said throwing in a smile. I glanced back at them noticing they had a clock mask. I snapped back to reality as I heard lightning strike. The gears on their mask turned as the lightning bolt stopped in place. I took this opportunity to run not caring about the other person. I gained a better grip on Noah's arm pulling him through the town, running alley by alley. I knew this fight wasn not going to end well.