Are People Still being Trapped Here?

The afternoon came pretty quickly. During the morning me and Nightmare talked for a bit before getting back to reality. I decided to check up on Ocean. I made it to the village. It was completely different. It had more of a cottagecore look. Of course winter fell and the village was covered in snow. It had a pink christmas vibe. I saw the usual hideout Ocean hid in. The mountain it was in was cleqned up to a more even shape. There was a cool snowflake shape fixed into the stone. And the vines were set up into a curtain. I lifted up the vines and saw an expansion. The space was bigger and had a cottagecore look as well. There were lanterns around the place giving it a dimmed light. "Oh hi Summer!" the fox exclaimed. After visiting for a while we learned that her name was Ivy. "Hi guys" I said stepping in, "I like what you've done with the place". "Oh yeah Ivy helped with that" Ocean said smiling. They seemed much more happier then when I first met them. For the rest of the day we just hung out. They both fell asleeo so I decided to slip out. I walked back noticing it was pitch black. I walked with a torch in my hand ignoring all the mobs. I heard grass rustling so I held my shield up. It didn't sound like a mob though. The rustling turned into running. Something hit my shield causing me to stumble to the side. The weight was lifted so I turned my head quick. Someone slid through the dirt as if they used my shield as a boost. They found their balance then stared right at me. It looked like a girl. She was crouched low but she looked way taller then me. I didn't wanna deal with anyone right now. I glared at her then suddenly ran. I just went with my actions and ran as fast as I could. I heard footstels behind me. I knew I couldn't outrun them. I turned quick and held my shield up. She tripped over it and fell foward. I used that as a chance to run. I looked behind me and saw her stand up. She was way taller then I expected. She looked around 9 foot. She just stood there face palming. I didn't want to turn back to see what was wrong. It was late, and I was already scared enough. I just kept on running.