An Accidental Villain (Short Chapter)

I woke up in my room underground. I pushed the blanket off me and just stared at the wall. After laying down for 27 minutes more I finally got up. I opened the door and glanced around. Flamey and Lani were sitting in the corner booth. "Hello" Nightmare said turning. "Hi" I replied waving. I walked over to them and sat down. "Why did you pass out? I noticed it when I was fighting the skeleton but I didn't think nothing of it" Lani asked me. I remember how she tried to get me out of the chapel. I just shrugged cause I really didn't know. I guessed it was when Neville hit me. They were talking about what happened at the wedding. They were more curious about why Echo showed up then ran away. Nightmare made a point that it didn't seem like Echo to leave without putting up a fight. We didn't know but we just made assumptions.

The mobs' POV

We ran back to Ocean's old base. Neville and Skelly were the most injured. Ivy helped wrap their wounds. Echo just sat outside. Ivy walked out then glanced down. "Oh hi" she said. Echo just waved then stood silent. "Are you able to shift?" Ivy asked her. Echo just thought for a moment. "I haven't shifted for a while" she responded. "Well why don't you?" Ivy asked sitting next to her. "Real life kinda sucks" Echo said pouting. "Maybe you should shift though, it could look up for you" Ivy said smiling. Echo glared at Ivy. "Good night" Ivy said getting up. She walked back in leaving Echo there.