Finding Hela

After our whole adventure me and Ocean headed back home. I eventually had to carry him since we were on our feet the whole time. When we got home Ocean quickly fell asleep. I flopped into the couch just sighing. I was uncomfortable but too tired to change out of my clothing. I  soon dozed off falling asleep through the night.
       The next morning I was woken up by noise. "AH-" I heard as stuff came crashing down. I groaned slowly getting up. "Hi Summer-" Echo said starting to pick up the pots. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "Well you were still sleeping so I was gonna make breakfast but all the pots fell out of the cabinet so" she explained scratching her head. I sighed getting up to pick everything up. "Well now that you're up you wanna loot Hela's base? We can get everything important then blow it up from the inside" she said smiling evily. "Why would we do that?" I asked bringing all the pots to the sink. "Then she'd have to start from ground zero, she's weak and she'd come back to nothing" she responsed. "I dunno" I said turning the sink on. "C'mon Summer you've just been depressed all month can't you do something useful?" she asked clearly determined to do this. I just sighed knowing she'd keep bothering me about it. "Fine, I'll go" I said turning to face her. After starting to hear things and hallucinating, raiding Hela's property sounded the least insane. "Great!" she exclaimed grabbing my arm. "Whoa-" I blurted out getting pulled with her. We walked for the usual hour eventually reaching the frozen lake. Surprisingly the igloo door was locked. "Okay I'm gonna blow it up" Echo said. "Why would you do that? We can just break it down with a sword or something" I added not too fond of this idea in the first place. "It's just cooler that was okay?" she said shooing me back. I just sighed finally stepping back. She took a deep breath in before blowing up the igloo door. All the snow went up causing a cloud. I walked through it spotting Echo in the mist. I followed her into the igloo as we made our way down. The house already seemed a bit looted, like she took some stuff and ran. We looked around splitting up to cover more ground. Stuff like the brewer and some potions were gone including the wall of masks and weapons. I went into the infirmary looking for more supply just in case. I looked through the bathroom finding bandages and stuff. I opened the cabinet where I found the red hair dye. There were other colors and I was tempted to take one. I was hesitant but stuffed the blonde and white in my bag. I continued looting until I was startled by an explosion. I quickly ran out of the bathroom to check on Echo. "FUCK!" I heard her yell from the potion room. I made it to the kitchen before I heard someone scraping their nail against the wall. I stopped for a moment hearing it come closer. "Well, well, well." a female spoke before stopping at the corner. "You two have a lot of nerve to steal from me" they said before turning. Hela stood before me with messy hair and ripped clothing. She looked horrible as if she's gone through the jungle to survive. She was no longer the sweet potion maker I met two years before. Echo ran out grabbing her by the neck. They both yelled as Echo tried to take her down and swing at her. Hela threw Echo into the wall throwing a potion at her. Echo attempted to get up but fell bsck down. "What the hell is this?" she asked breathing heavily. "Potion of weakness, it had more of an effect on you then I thought it would. Maybe because you were already weak it just made you weaker" she said turning to face me again. "Now Summer, I don't plan to kill you. But if you don't provide me the information of where Iina is, where Nightmare is, give me all my loot back, and especially tell me where that DAY-DREAM IS. It will end horrible for you" she yelled backing me up into a wall. I just breathed heavy not sure what to do in this situation. I didn't know where any of those people where so what would happen?