The POV Of The Brother's Squad (short chapter)

Bishir respawned falling off the bed. "OWWWW" he yelled. The other two respawned. Sync just face planted into the couch laying there. "I hate you all." Flamey said laying on the floor. Lani walked in bleeding still. "Lani you just left the scene?" Flamey asked. "Yeah, I can't respawn like you guys. I'm sorry" she said gently. Flamey groaned knowing he couldn't argue with her. "I hate that Summer bitch. SHE'S SO FATHERLESS" Bishir yelled angry. "Since when did you start using those phrases anyways" Sync said. "Since now you got a problem with it bozo?" Bishir asked. "...No" he said. "Just-" Flamey said annoyed. "What happened" someone said from the roof. "AH" Bishir yelled. It was their bat mob. "These idiots got their asses beat by a wolf" Flamey responded flopping down. "Like always?" they asked. "I hate you" Bishir said pointing at them. "Why so negative?" Lani asked leaning near Flamey. Flamey just stood quiet. "Well I'm gonna go to my room" Sync said getting up. "Me too" Bishir said. "You're going to Sync's room?" Flamey asked. "Yes? Fuck off bozo😹👎" Bishir responded following Sync. There was an awkward silence. "Well then" Lani said patting Flamey on the shoulder.