Mobs aren't..People? I'm not sure anymore

The next morning I woke up on the mountain still. Nightmare was already awake watching the sunrise. I noticed I was laying on him. At this point I didn't really care, it felt somewhat normal. "Good morning" I mumbled still kind of tired. "Oh, hi" Nightmare said looking down at me. I put my head on his shoulder admiring the view as well. Eventually the sun was high in the sky and we decided to head back. I put my coat on, it was kind of cold this morning for some reason. "So what do you plan on doing today?" Nightmare asked. "Probably go out and explore I dunno" I responded. "Oh okay" he said getting up. I waved bye to him and walked down the mountain. I really didn't know what to do today. I just decided to explore the swamp biome. I started thinking about how Deima is a ghast, Daniel is a wither skeleton, and Jk is part fox. I was wondering if people could be mobs. I had been walking for a while now not really doing anything. I heard a noise and I stopped to hide behind a tree. It sounded like some type of singing but not quite. "I'm a creeper, minecraft grim reaper" the person said before laughing. "I love people for making that song" they added. I didn't know music existed. So who could've made it? By now I definitly believed we had a past life. I hummed the same melody that the person sang then paused. The footsteps stopped. I sank down regretting that. Then I heard sizzling. I ran out from behind the tree then turned quick. The person was on the other side of the tree laughing. "I love getting people with that" they said. The person had odd features. Their face was lined with green freckles, and they had a green glow to them. I guess that answered my question earlier. "So you're a creeper?" I asked. "Yep, the one and only Echo" they said kind of admiring themselves. "Can I kill you now??" they then asked. "Uh I'm thinking no-" I responded. "Oh come on" they said. "No-" I repeated. They ran towards me. I ran away plainly. "COME ON" they said.