Day-Dream, an alter ego or a physical being?

After that things had been sort of awkward between me and Echo, but right now we had more important things to do. When I was finally ready to talk more a meeting was held in the main room. "So we get to finally talk about what happened!" Hela exclaimed. We all just glanced at each other knowing we were all uncomfortable with Hela. I just sighed feeling what Hela did wasn't important right how. We would deal with her later on. "Well I feel like we should first start with the guy who was spawning in the withers in the first place" I said gently my voice still a bit hoarse. "All I know is he wore all white" Echo added in. "I've met him before the incident.. He was the one killing important members of my board and disrupting protocol" Iina answered. "What did you get on him?" Hela asked. "Nothing.. Just that his name was 'Day-Dream' and he has a mask" Iina responded. "Similar to Nightmare's" I added. "Except blue and white" Iina continued. Stacy just shook her head in disbelief. "Noo, Nightmare wouldn't do that-" she said sort of second guessing herself. "I think he would" Aether said walking past the room. Echo grabbed a loaf of bread chucking it at him. "OW!" he yelled pouting. Echo just stuck her tongue out then flipped Aether off. I just chuckled lightly sort of forgetting the situation at hand. "Summer, Stacy said you spoke to this knockoff dream more then the rest of us. What did you get from him?" Hela asked. I focused back glancing at her. "Nothing much, he wouldn't answer majority of the time. He said something about me ruining his chances of seeing her again which I don't fucking know what he meant but.. He did mention that he did look like Nightmare but I'm not sure what that's implying" I answered. "Maybe he's Nightmare's long lost brother or something" Echo said. "Ah, maybe a brother I'd actually like" Aether joked. "OH GET OUTTA HERE" Echo yelled throwing another loaf of bread at him. "OI" he yelled stomping. "Or maybe an alter ego.." Iina added on to Echo's statement. "Oh please that's fucking ridiculous Iina. Even Echo was close enough with the long lost brother thing" Hela spat. Iina just stared at Hela clearly frustrated. "Well I'd say Iina's probably right.." I trailed off glaring at Hela as well. "Oh?" Hela asked obviously waiting for me to explain myself. "I mean what are the chances there's a physical man that looks exactly like Nightmare just with an opposite color palette. Besides everytime we see him Nightmare's gone? He even has the same mask design as Nightmare" I explained. "I second that" Echo said out of spite. "Well we have to do something about the withers" Stacy said. "We'll deal with them once Summer's fully healed along with my help this time.. For now I suppose we should announce things we can deal with right now" Hela said raising a glass of wine. I glanced at my cup noticing it didn't have anything in it. "With Aaron gone the Electric Kingdom has been cleared out by the Main Mob Order and left without a ruler. There have been multiple candidates but Electric Kingdom wouldn't be the same without one of it's  representatives and Summer brought up this person to but the next ruler.. So let us all raise a glass to Stacy!" she exclaimed with a smile. "Oh-" Stacy said a bit shocked. "I have a cup.." I said trying not to laugh at that fact. "Eh, fuck it you're 18 now. There's no laws in this world" Echo said grabbing the bottle of wine. "But really? You suggested me Summer??" Stacy asked. I glanced over at her holding my cup still for Echo to pour the wine in. "Well yeah- You'd be an amazing ruler" I said giving her a smile. "Ugh" Hela let out stuffing her face in her glass. We all just glanced at her with a look. "Anyways.. I'll agree to it" Stacy said smiling. "ReallY?" Hela asked, her voice cracking. "Yes..?" Stacy said glaring at Hela. I took a sip of wine then paused. I glanced between Hela and Stacy then spit it back in the cup. Echo smiled trying not to laugh at me.