Hitting Rock Bottom Again

Echo got us out of the kingdom to clean up. They set up a small camp at the beach across. I sat there with a cover over my shoulders. I just stared at my cup in a panic. Both Noah and Aaron were dead and I couldn't check on the clock person. Lots of things swirled through my head as I replayed the fight. Why did Maylene betray us? Echo was apart of the Main Mob Order again? Even after what Hela did to her. Most of us just stood silent while mobs worked around us. Echo came back walking to me. "Did you guys find the person with the clock mask?" I asked immediately. "Huh?" Echo asked confused by the sudden question. I didn't feel like repeating myself as I figured I was pretty clear. "They had a clock mask I hid them in between alleyways" I explained in a panic. "Oh yeah, Skelly found them. They're okay" she said glancing back at me. I sighed in relief turning back to face the fire. "Are you all alright?" she asked glancing at us. "Did you confirm their deaths?" Stacy asked a bit frustrated. Echo glanced at her nodding a bit. "Both Noah and Aaron are gone, they both counted as an official death as Aaron burned to death and Noah suffered from a fall" she said taking her hat off. Stacy shuddered at the thought gripping the blanket. "Ella is taking care of the board of order and no one else suffered major injuries" she said sitting next to me. I just stared at the fire gaining the courage to ask. "Why are you with the Main Mob Order again?" I asked not baring to look at her. She barely had a reaction so I was guessing she was expecting the question. "I hated not being able to do anything, in the Order I had connections.. When you guys left I was worried something would've happened especially after the Gem Kingdom being destroyed. I was gone when you first came back because I was talking to Hela about joining back. I wanted to be prepared if anything happened here, which ended up happening.. I was worried about you and Nightmare" she explained. Nightmare glanced up at the mention of his name, he didn't seem to be listening. He didn't say anything but I was a bit concerned. He had white hair instead of black and his eyes were blue along with his mask. I figured this was an effect of the mask so I decided not to question it. "Is that the answer you were hoping for?" she asked mainly directed at Nightmare. He went back to normal glancing up at us again. "Huh?" he asked confused. "Oh, guess I shouldn't joke now-" she said standing up. I glanced back at the fire a bit unsettled at the answers I got. "I should get back to work, and you guys should head home soon" she said walking off. We all just stared at something in silence. There wasn't very much to say anymore.