Meeting Again

After that Hela had started hanging around more. I walked downstairs rubbing my eyes. When i glanced down I saw Hela and Ocean. "Oh hello guys" I said blandly. "Hello Summer!" Hela exclaimed smiling. "Look Summer, Hela gave me candy!" he exclaimed running to me. He had a rainbow lollipop in his hand. "What can I say! I also have an awesome gift for you" Hela said kneeling down. "Really?! What is it!!" Ocean exclaimed turning. "How would you like to see Lani again?" she asked. Ocean paused glancing down. "She died..." Ocean said. "You may see her again today, and she'll stay forever" Hela said cupping Ocean's cheek, Ocean smiled excitedly. Echo walked in pulling Ocean from her. Hela flinched then glanced up. "Oh hello Echo! How are you today?" she asked. "Horrible now that you're in my sight" Echo answered aggressively. "Oh dear...can I fix it?" Hela asked. "Yea, fuck off" Echo said walking to the kitchen. "What happened between you two?" I asked. "Oh, Echo must still be mad because I slept with her ex boyfriend" Hela said smiling. "YOU TIED HIM UP LEAVING HIM THERE NAKED AND IT CUT THE CIRCULATION TO HIS HAND!" Echo yelled frustrated. "Water under the bridge" Hela said smiling. "I need a drink, WHY DON'T WE HAVE BEER IN THIS WORLD?!" Echo yelled. "Oh I can change that!" Hela said sparking her hand up. "Oh my god" Echo said walking to a different room. I just sighed patting Ocean on the head. I walked to the kitchen to get something to eat. "Well, Lynx is calling for me, Zira is coming back by the way!" Hela exclaimed. "Who?" I asked still tired. "Who you call Sponge" she answered. "Oh cool!" I said. "Goodbye Summer! And Ocean" she said walking off. The rest of the day was a bit chill, until Sponge came in. They walked in as a cat again. Echo hopped over the couch falling. "HAHA" Nightmare yelled. "Cat!" Ocean exclaimed. "Ocean this is our old cat Sponge!" I said picking her up. I set her down between the couches. Sponge glanced under the couch making eye contact with Echo. Echo got up stepping back. "Okay so um, can we kill it?" she asked. "NO" Nightmare yelled. "IT'S SCARY" Echo said. "Echo, it's a cat" I said. A piece of paper fell from the sky. "Cat! A calm mob that mostly appears around villages or witch huts. If you need to scare a creeper away, this is the mob!" it read. "Ooh" Nightmare said picking Sponge up.
"NO" Echo yelled. Nightmare chased Echo around with Sponge. I just face palmed.