World Rejection

Things have went to somewhat normal since then. I decided to see if Hela and iina needed anything else. I made it to the snow biome and went into their igloo. I climbed down the ladder then glanced around. Hela scoffed then put her hands on her hips. "What's wrong?" I asked. "The end has been having a lot of problems" she said holding an endmite. The endmite had a cut on it's head letting out purple particles. "Endermen have been killed more and there are players with end and nether magic" Hela said unsure. "How many more players are there?" I asked. "Way more." Hela said, "Hiding amongst mobs and scattered around the world". I paused thinking about that, there was a bigger world then our area. "This world is breaking apart and we don't know how to stop it" she added. "What ideas do you have?" I asked. "Beating the end and getting everyone shifted back or...just blowing this shit up" she said. My eyes widened. "Can we really do that?" I asked. "The world will self destruct itself" she said. I just nodded slightly. "For now keep doing what you're doing! We'll contact you if you need help. We're always open to help you too" she said smiling. I nodded slightly then said goodbye. I walked back to the house thinking about what she said. I sighed then ran in a certain direction. I made it to Ivy and Ocean's old base. It had been abandoned by Echo and the rest. I glanced in the chests breifly. I sighed then searched through Ivy's book and quill. I quickly read then paused. "The world can self destruct itself or we can end it right now. Tnt is place now it's time for the festival" the page read. I placed the book down then ran outside. I dug the dirt up with my shovel. I dug the shovel in one last time hitting something else. I pushed the dirt put of the way then turned it to the side. "TNT". I pushed most of the dirt out of the way craving out a huge space. I climbed on top of a hill nearby looking down. There was a huge tnt filled space underground. I breathed heavily covered in dirt just in shock. Historia had more tricks up her sleeves and this whole thing wasn't over yet.