Setting Up Camp

After that night we quickly snuck back into the house before the sun rose. We both took a shower before anyone else woke up.
   I just sat on the bed still in a towel when Nightmare came out. "If I build a house around 300 miles away from here then could I kick out Day-Dream?" he asked. "Well that was random" I said laughing. "I'm really serious about kicking him out" he replied frowning. There was a knock at door causing me to glance over. Iina peeked the top of her head through glancing in. "I just wanted to make sure you two were awake" she said. "I don't wanna walk anywheereee" I whined realizing we had to take another journey. Iina opened the door more putting her head through the crack. "I don't wanna do this either but the sooner we beat Maylene the sooner we can relax" she said. "I agree to that" Nightmare said grinning, seeming eager to fight. "I'll leave you two to get ready" she said getting her head out the door. "This is really gonna be an interesting fight" I said getting up. "Yeah" Nightmare mumbled glaring at his mask.
    We both got ready making it outside to Iina and Day-Dream. The four of us went through the portal making it to a tent. Iina and Day-Dream split up from us as we stood close to the tent. "Summer!" Ocean exclaimed running up to us. My eyes widened a bit as I stood at his level. Noah walked up behind Ocean staying silent. "What's Ocean doing here?" I asked concerned. "Raven tried to grab him and he flung himself through the portal. So in a way I'm glad Nightmare is not 10" Noah answered sounding a bit annoyed. "Well you still gotta deal with Aether soo" Nightmare added smiling evily. "Aaron blew the roof off Addax's trailer" Ocean said smiling. "I'm a bit concerned about Ocean staying with you guys now" I said raising my eyebrows. "Well he's not dead?" Noah asked confused. I just nodded very concerned now. Jasmine soon came out giving people orders on what to do. Groups of survivors from Earth City were came to the camp, I was guessing it was people willing to fight or defend. Echo soon came out as well giving us stuff to do. Majority of the day was just work but everyone pitched in. It was still difficult to fully take in that this was actually happening but hopefully it'd be over soon. People continued working through the night causing a lot of sound but sleep still came easily to me. No one knew when the group was going to attack but it had to be soon, and we'd be prepared.